Hello ya'll

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Attila Magyar » June 27th, 2006, 10:04 am

I have just joined your group now I will try to figure out the forum. :wink:
I hunt at night
Attila Magyar
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Purple » June 27th, 2006, 10:08 am

Oh, AM, you have to do better than that.....we want a real intro, how many dogs do you have, do you wear underwear, do you like pizza, how do you put your pants on, how did you get into the breed....c'mon, ante up! :D
Purple
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » June 27th, 2006, 10:08 am

Welcome! However, to be allowed into the gang you need a much bigger intro than that! Where do you live? How'd you get into the breed? What pets do you have? Coffee or tea? Favorite pizza? Etc, etc. :wink:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Purple » June 27th, 2006, 10:10 am

Consider the intro thread your hazing! :chop:
Purple
I live here

Postby Maryellen » June 27th, 2006, 10:12 am

Hey Attila!!! welcome to the forum, before you can post, you have to give a large intro of yourself... like what got you into the breed, how long have you been into the breed, do you like pizza? etc.... so start rambling and tell us about yourself and your dogs...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » June 27th, 2006, 10:13 am

Jeez, AM, if anyone can ramble...... :D
Purple
I live here

Postby Attila Magyar » June 27th, 2006, 10:35 am

:twisted: Ok you asked for it lol.

Brother William Bodnar 32 dgr
owner, handler, sometimes breeder
of
Viper Kennels Inc.
Critters Crittopia Farms
I have owned my kennel for 32 years
I raise APBT, Shar-Pei
and train various other breeds for herding, protecting flocks, agility, obediance etc. Show, Pull, and hunting.
I am retired US Army Special Forces. No children 7 adult dogs, Nine two week old puppies from Gretchen and Titan. Gretchen is my dog and She is of Boudreaux's Gator, and Eli. Titan Is also of Eli but he belongs to my friend Malcom. I have Gretchens litter mate and sister Night Shad. Baby is of Boudreaux Gator also. She is a riot. SunShine is of Demon and lucky dog that got over the fence and is a adopted dog from a idiot that likes to fight dogs. Count is a male Pit Bull I got from Sedalia Pit Bulls in MO. Pudgy is a male Shar-Pei and Bue Bue is a female Shar-pei. I have named some of the pups that are staying here. Attila is one.

I am a Magyar (Hungarian) I eat meat and veggies and rice or potato's
No fast food I raise my own food here on my farm. No store bought crap.
I got into the breed by seeing some in action on a bear hunt years ago I used Plott hounds and Black and Tans then. I do wear underwear. Boxer briefs, My favorite colour is green. I like Iced tea better than coffee but will drink both. I jump off the bed and slip my pants on all at once.lol. I have no children. Would have liked to have them but my ex wife was infidelious and I wouldn't sleep with her after the first time. I am strait. I do missions work over sea's in orphanages. I race cars, I like hunting, fishing, boating and calm relaxing conversations. I don't like domineering people or dis honest ones. I am not into one night stands or loud places. I don't like crowds. I do like to attend Mass. I am a right wing Conservative and could carry this list on for days but I have to go to the court house and file a juntion against a neighbor that has not feed his horses in over a month. I have been slipping them some hay to keep them alive. So I shall return in a few hours. oh ya I served 21 years 12 years 11 months and 3 days of which I was either in combat or a police action.

All my love to ya'll and God Bless every one of you.

William
in Conway,Arkansas
I hunt at night
Attila Magyar
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Attila Magyar » June 27th, 2006, 10:41 am

Was that better lol
I hunt at night
Attila Magyar
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby PBT Staff » June 27th, 2006, 10:41 am

PBT Staff

Postby Maryellen » June 27th, 2006, 10:43 am

that was me giving you access.

great intro, however, you didnt put your stats in, height, weight , looking again for someone, hair color, eye color.. LOL just TEASING...

Welcome to the forum!!
Last edited by Maryellen on June 27th, 2006, 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » June 27th, 2006, 10:54 am

Welcome!!! You forgot to tell us what color underwear you are wearing. :wink:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Purple » June 27th, 2006, 11:03 am

Ahh, see I knew you could ramble!!!! Welcome!!!

Your neighbor sounds like quite a winner.

:trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby muse » June 27th, 2006, 11:15 am

You dont like PIZZA?? Egads!! Ban the man!!

:wink:

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading more and seeing pics. Good luck in court!!
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
muse
Confident Young Bully

Postby Marinepits » June 27th, 2006, 11:47 am

Welcome! Great to see you here! :greenWave:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Hoyden » June 27th, 2006, 12:03 pm

Hello my friend!

Very glad to see you here. I told my Dad about you this weekend and he said to say hello to a fellow brother for him. And he showed me my grandfather's Mason ring. He was Shriner too.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Asta » June 27th, 2006, 12:30 pm

Hello and welcome :wave: I would definately say that your intro has taken the prize so far haha You sure sounds like a mans man :D Now all we need are a lot of pics!

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Jenn » June 27th, 2006, 12:38 pm

LOL! That was hilarious ~ hello and welcome!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Attila Magyar » June 27th, 2006, 1:37 pm

hoyden,

Tell your dad and my Brother hello from me as well. I wear my Grandfathers ring as well. I am the 8th generation of Mason's in my family I am a 32 degree. Your dad is a friend indeed I welcome him in my house and any member of his family in time of need can call upon me and I will assist.

My stats for those that asked lol.
5'5" 225 pounds of Magyar built like my dogs. we all work the weights together.
Blue eye's
dark hair what hasn't turned grey yet.

Got to scroll down and look

Under wear. Grey
I will eat Pizza if I make it. Pepperoni, ham, mushroom and lots of cheese and hot peppers(not the pickled ones) all fresh stuff for me.
Oh looking again. No sure am not.

Asa I know that name Down on St. Lucia Islands. Is that you?

Oh did I mention I am Magyar yes Born in Eger Hungary. I will post photos of dog's as soon as I figure out how.

Thanks for allowing me on Mary Ellen
Vicki :P lol

The court thing went good. I am going to nail the SOB to the wall. He will not slip out of the system this time.

Anyway Rock on.[/img]
I hunt at night
Attila Magyar
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Purple » June 27th, 2006, 1:40 pm

Hey, When did I become a bull meister...LMAO....I want to keep that one!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby Asta » June 27th, 2006, 1:45 pm

Well nah i cant say that i have much to do with St Lucia. I am a Swedish woman currently living in Scotland :D

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Next

Return to Introductions