here from the great state of PA!!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby annemarie21 » June 25th, 2006, 4:57 pm

i am from pa originally and moved to nj,and now am back in PA. my name is annemarie. i lost my 12 year old female pit bull to cancer last year. i am looking to adopt an older needy pit bull .
i plan on going to a rescue group as that is where i had gotten my girl sandy from 6 years ago..

i got involved with this glorious breed with my girl sandy, i was hesitant to adopt her due to her being a pit bull, but once i got to meet her it was love at first sight.. she was my constant companion, and went everywhere with me. she stood by my side thru my health problems, and was always there for me.. i truly feel that she was sent to me for a reason... that dam cancer took her from me, and i still miss her so.. but i am ready to adopt now, i want an older dog as they dont get the chance to live in a cushy home as the pups are the ones that get adopted first.. once i find the right one i know it will be fate.....
oh yeah, i love pizza with mushrooms and garlic, am single and lookng for a hunky boyfriend, and might be staying here in pa as i am getting very used to it here....
annemarie21
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » June 25th, 2006, 5:24 pm

Welcome to the forum, you have my condolences on the loss of your dog.. i am sure you can find plenty of dogs for adoption here, just go to the rescue section and there are alot of dogs available..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Asta » June 25th, 2006, 5:36 pm

Hello and welcome AnneMarie :wave: I am a sucker for the oldies aswell :) I am confident that youll find a great older dog through rescue! There are a lot of needy and seemingly great dogs posted here too :)

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Marinepits » June 25th, 2006, 5:39 pm

Welcome and enjoy the forum! :greenWave:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Sue » June 25th, 2006, 5:40 pm

Welcome!!
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Purple » June 25th, 2006, 5:42 pm

Hey, welcome!
I, too, lost a dog to cancer, lymphoma. It's not easy.

:trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby a-bull » June 25th, 2006, 5:43 pm

:hello5:
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » June 25th, 2006, 6:16 pm

Welcome to the group! Thanks for giving a chance to an older dog - she or he will be lucky to have you.
:wave:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby SpiritFngrz » June 25th, 2006, 6:33 pm

:greenWave: Welcome Annemarie!
Sorry to hear about your pup :cry:
Oh, and try Match.com!! :loveU:
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby Maryellen » June 25th, 2006, 6:55 pm

Welcome you have access now[/img]
Maryellen
I live here

Postby annemarie21 » June 25th, 2006, 6:56 pm

wow thanks everyone!!
annemarie21
Just Whelped

Postby Hoyden » June 25th, 2006, 7:07 pm

Welcome to Pitbull Talk!

Sorry to hear about your Sandy. Lots of hunky men can be found at the Renaissance Faire.

If you adopt from a rescue, make sure it's a reputable rescue.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Jenn » June 26th, 2006, 2:19 pm

Hello and welcome! :) Good luck on your man search, stay away from the internet, lol.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby muse » June 26th, 2006, 2:34 pm

Hiya!! Welcome to the forum. :)
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
muse
Confident Young Bully

Return to Introductions