Hello from beautiful upstate NY!!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby latida » June 23rd, 2006, 11:59 pm

Hi I'm new here, just registered today. Found this forum when looking for information about the Bull-ympics.

I live in central NY, and have six large mixed breed dogs, all but one adopted from shelters. Also a few cats.

We have a pittie/boxer mix who was supposed to be a foster. He was in the shelter for almost three months yet nobody wanted him. We really only intended to foster him, but he conned us into keeping him... you know how some dogs sneak their way into your life and refuse to leave :wink:

I'm hoping to get him registered as a therapy dog one of these days, he goes to the nursing home where he enjoys being spoiled and the center of attention. We're still trying to convince him that he's too big to be a lap dog, but he still thinks he should be. He also think every person he meets needs a bath, and he's more than willing to do the job!

We're also looking forward to the Bull-ympics, want to find out about the different events and maybe entering a few. He's very athletic and loves showing off his high jumping skills and a good game of tug a war. Maybe we can find an event for him where he can have some fun. Too bad there isn't a "rock rolling" event, that's his favorite game! Ever watch a dog roll large rocks around the yard?

Well that's it for now, time for me to go snoop around the forum and see what I can find of interest! Where's a good place to start?

OK, I found the other thread I should have read first... now I have to edit my original post to include this important information about myself....

I have 8 other pets. I have 3 two legged kids (if including husband... 4)

I put my pants on both at the same time, but sometimes I fall down while doing that.

My shoe size is 8 1/2

I prefer anchovy pizza with extra cheese, must be from NY or NJ and made in real Italian pizza place.

Ok, let me into the forum now!
:clap:
latida
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » June 24th, 2006, 12:15 am

Welcome to the group! :wave: Looking forward to seeing pictures of your GIGANTIC family!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Sue » June 24th, 2006, 7:00 am

Welcome!! Do I recognize the name from PF?
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Purple » June 24th, 2006, 10:26 am

Hello and Welcome! Great intro! :trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » June 24th, 2006, 10:29 am

Hi and welcome!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby latida » June 24th, 2006, 11:07 am

Sue wrote:Welcome!! Do I recognize the name from PF?

That would be correct?

Which Sue are you?
latida
Just Whelped

Postby Sue » June 24th, 2006, 11:15 am

latida wrote:
Sue wrote:Welcome!! Do I recognize the name from PF?

That would be correct?

Which Sue are you?

Just Sue :) I don't post very much anymore and I don't post in the drama threads. I mostly posted in urgent... But pick a pit bull thread and I probably have :D
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Romanwild » June 24th, 2006, 12:36 pm

Hi latida and welcome to PBT! :gruven:

Romanwild
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » June 24th, 2006, 12:58 pm

Hi & Welcome!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby latida » June 24th, 2006, 7:44 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Welcome to the group! :wave: Looking forward to seeing pictures of your GIGANTIC family!

Here're a link to Mr T's Dogster page http://www.dogster.com/?144760
you can check out the rest of his family there!
latida
Just Whelped

Postby SpiritFngrz » June 25th, 2006, 11:54 am

:hello5:
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby Asta » June 25th, 2006, 1:15 pm

Hello and welcome to you and your big family :wave: Sounds like great plans for your dog, cool!!! And LOL at falling over while putting pants on :D

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Maryellen » June 25th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Welcome !!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby a-bull » June 25th, 2006, 5:58 pm

Dang, that dog is cool looking!!

Weclome and enjoy! :dance:
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Return to Introductions