Pit Bulls in Clackamas County OR

Postby kymn25 » June 21st, 2006, 5:54 pm

http://www.co.clackamas.or.us/dc/adopti ... g.jsp?CD=2

Clackamas County, Oregon has 13 Pit Bulls in there shelter..... At least 4 on the urgent list....Rusty is the most URGENT... They are listed newest to oldest as in time there. The oldests are the most Urgent ...If anyone has some space or knows of anyone who might help these Pitties out please let me know.....
Pit Bulls know they are THE face of extinction. All that remains is where they make their final stand. Say NO to BSL!

http://www.Ucarerescue.net
kymn25
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby satanscheerleader » June 21st, 2006, 7:07 pm

Why did I even look at that? Are you guys posting bulletins about these guys on myspace. I have a slew of rescue folk on my friend list who are always posting urgents and actually some do get saved. :|
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby Violet » June 21st, 2006, 7:12 pm

I never even thought of that..good idea. Worrying about those dogs wouldnt be as bad if I hadnt met them. :( Clackamas gets some of the sweetest most beautiful bullies ever.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby kymn25 » June 21st, 2006, 7:12 pm

I did post on my myspace bulletin area. I hope it helps...
Pit Bulls know they are THE face of extinction. All that remains is where they make their final stand. Say NO to BSL!

kymn25
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby kymn25 » June 22nd, 2006, 11:38 am

Violet wrote: Worrying about those dogs wouldnt be as bad if I hadnt met them. :( Clackamas gets some of the sweetest most beautiful bullies ever.

I agree totally. They always seem to have great Pitties....

Both my rescues are from Clackamas... Sam & Max.... these dogs just have great souls and so eager to love you.... I wish I had room for all of them :cry:

kymn25
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby satanscheerleader » June 22nd, 2006, 8:07 pm

No doubt. Remember Sweets and CiCi? Two of my favorite fosters. :)
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby Violet » June 22nd, 2006, 11:37 pm

Daisy, Doogie, Hank, Linus....the list goes on. Cici...man she was a stunner.

If anyone is interested or willing..we can get the dogs altered before leaving the shelter. There is a beautiful red puppy and a little black puppy as well. Transport can be arranged. PLEASE!!
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby satanscheerleader » June 23rd, 2006, 3:46 am

:( I wish I wasn't so full. I'm already one over my limit and adoptions have been SLOW, more like nonexistant. :|
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby kayesmith » June 23rd, 2006, 1:11 pm

Adoptions are slow. And then all of a sudden I will have several families wanting the same dog. Nike had two homes wanting to adopt him, but the little bugger sprained his leg and I won't let him go till I know he is ok. He spent a week in a splint to no avail, still crooked! We were just contacted about four Pit Bull puppies from South West Washington needing pulled NOW. We just pulled two Pit Bulls last week for them. My fosters are full, and our shelter is pretty full too. Makes me so sad sometimes.
kayesmith
Just Whelped

Postby Violet » June 23rd, 2006, 7:42 pm

satanscheerleader wrote::( I wish I wasn't so full. I'm already one over my limit and adoptions have been SLOW, more like nonexistant. :|

i so know that feeling...I get a run of solid inquiries..things look good..then poof Anyone interested disappears. I have not adopted out an adult pit bull in over a year..and the last one I adopted out came back. :| :(
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby satanscheerleader » June 23rd, 2006, 9:33 pm

:shock:
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby BigDogBuford » June 24th, 2006, 12:43 am

Violet wrote:...and the last one I adopted out came back. :| :(

Twice. Hehe.

Oh well, all the better for me!
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Violet » June 24th, 2006, 1:06 am

lol i am thankful he works with you..otherwise lord knows what wed have done with him.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Return to Rescue