Thera Pits Therapy Dog Site

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby Maryellen » January 26th, 2006, 10:15 am

for those that are interested in learning more about therapy dogs, training your dog to be a therapy dog, please go to http://www.thera-pits.com a site specifically for therapy dogs in training, certified therapy dogs, or service dogs in training or certified service dogs..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Image1 » January 26th, 2006, 6:12 pm

Thankx Maryellen.

Yes Thera-Pits is working towards becoming the biggest Therapy and Service dog center in the world for the Pit Bull Type dogs.

We have 4 differents types of memberships (All FREE-OF-CHARGE)....
General Membership
Elite In-Training membership
Honorary Membership
and
Elite Membership

Our In-Training members receive a ID card, Honorary members get an ID card and a membership certificate.

The Thera-Pits Elite members are put on our highest pedestal. Elite members get an ID card, membership certificate (Their dogs get certificates also), a Thera-Pits Email address and access to the Elite private forum.
Image1
Just Whelped

Postby Hoyden » January 26th, 2006, 6:19 pm

Something I should look into since Birdie is training to be my service dog.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Purple » January 26th, 2006, 7:07 pm

Hoyden wrote:Something I should look into since Birdie is training to be my service dog.

We need to get Dameon over here from game-dog, I think he'd appreciate that site....plus he's easy on the eyes, if ya know what I mean....wink, wink....
Purple
I live here

Postby Hoyden » January 26th, 2006, 8:00 pm

Purple wrote:We need to get Dameon over here from game-dog, I think he'd appreciate that site....plus he's easy on the eyes, if ya know what I mean....wink, wink....

I didn't realize that his Pitbull was a service dog too! That is an awesome picture of him and his dog in the video!

Duh!! My husband is threatening to make an appointment to have my hair dyed blond!

I just PM'ed him and introduced myself.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Image1 » January 26th, 2006, 8:12 pm

Purple wrote:
Hoyden wrote:Something I should look into since Birdie is training to be my service dog.

We need to get Dameon over here from game-dog, I think he'd appreciate that site....plus he's easy on the eyes, if ya know what I mean....wink, wink....

Yes, we'd love to have him and Rollo on Thera-Pits. I think that they could be a great asset for us.
Image1
Just Whelped

Postby Patch O' Pits » January 26th, 2006, 8:16 pm

I wish more would come over to the site and give therapy work a try not only for the community service aspect of it which is quite rewarding in itself I might add, but especially for the sake of the breed in general and getting the good PR. Our Breed needs ever ounce of good media attention and public views it can get

I've posted tons of info on training and preparing for it. Please let me know if you have further questions. We have a great group of people who are willing to help you out on the site.
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Purple » January 26th, 2006, 8:30 pm

GIXXSTER wrote:
Purple wrote:

Yes, we'd love to have him and Rollo on Thera-Pits. I think that they could be a great asset for us.

That picture I gave you for my video, that's Dameon and his dog....I have included it in my last three videos, simply because it is one fantastic pic, you can feel the love and trusting bond these two have.
Purple
I live here

Return to Training & Behavior