ATTN ALL KILLEEN / FT HOOD TEXAS RESIDENTS

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby concreterose » June 16th, 2006, 11:34 pm

Crosspost:
My boyfriend put Chico in the backyard after I left for work on monday. No tags, collar, nothing. Chico got out of the yard and WE CAN'T FIND HIM. Negotiable reward for whoever brings my baby back to me. I don't have a lot of money, so you will have to take payments or something. I don't care. I'll pull out a loan if I have to.

ANYONE WITH ANY INFO LEADING TO THE RETURN OF HIM PLEASE CALL ME/PM ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. 254-213-0626

Most likely in the Robinett/Stan Schlueter area, may have made it as far as Willow Springs, maybe even to Ft Hood St by now.

White/Red nosed. May look slightly cream since I've been bathing him in a reddening shampoo. Gold/Green eyes, natural ears. Two years old. General bully temperment; loves people, not so much animals. HATES CATS.

I've searched all shelters within a 20 mile radius, and called shelters within a 50 mile radius.

Pictures taken last week

concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby dogcrazyjen » June 17th, 2006, 10:02 am

I am sorry to hear that, please keep us posted, and may he find his way home.
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » June 17th, 2006, 12:37 pm

Oh I'm keeping my fingers crossed - keep us updated.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » June 17th, 2006, 2:28 pm

I'd be freaking out. I hope she can find him soon! :(
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby Marinepits » June 17th, 2006, 2:52 pm

Oh, wow! :cry: Keeping good thoughts for you!!!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby concreterose » June 17th, 2006, 7:15 pm

Marinepits wrote:Oh, wow! :cry: Keeping good thoughts for you!!!

Oh no, not me. I crossposted for a member from another board. All of my critters and sprawled out on the floor trying to stay cool :)
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby Marinepits » June 17th, 2006, 7:21 pm

concreterose wrote:
Marinepits wrote:Oh, wow! :cry: Keeping good thoughts for you!!!

Oh no, not me. I crossposted for a member from another board. All of my critters and sprawled out on the floor trying to stay cool :)

Okay, yeah, I missed that part. :oops:

Well, that makes me feel much better for you, but I still feel terrible for them! :)
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby bahamutt99 » June 21st, 2006, 4:18 am

Chico is home!

crosspost

Sorry I haven't replied, but everytime I tried to log in it wouldn't let me. Here's what happened last week:

Wed night had me crying. I was standing out on the front porch because I couldn't sleep and whistled for Chico, not expecting a reply, but of course hopeful. All of a sudden I heard him crying for me VERY close by! He was in someone's back yard and couldn't get out of the yard to me. I ran back inside the house, grabbed Brian, and ran back outside and whistled for him again. He didn't answer me. Whoever had him brought him back inside their house. I was so devastated that I started bawling. I ran over to the area I heard him from and snooped in some backyards but didn't find him. I went home crying and didn't sleep the entire night.

The next morning had me up very early and I searched again in the backyards but couldn't find him. Brian, the kids and I all ran some errands together, and when I came home I looked in the backyards again but he wasn't there. I whistled for him again, and listened, and I could faintly hear him crying for me INSIDE someone's house! I just couldn't figure out which house it was because they are all townhouses and very close together. I walked around the corner of the first house on the street and saw that the tenants in one of the apartments were moving out and the movers were standing outside. I asked if they had seen a white dog, and they said no. I gave them my number and told them that if they happened to see him give me a call because there was a reward for his return.

I turned to walk away and one of the tenants that was moving out called my name and asked again if I had lost my dog. When I told him yes, he said that he had him in his bathroom! I ran inside his house(yeah yeah, so proper, I know) and when the guy opened up the bathroom door Chico bolted outside and jumped on me, whereas I promptly began to cry again.

The guy and his wife that were moving out said that they had found him lying in a puddle of water dehydrated covered in mud. They brought him home and bathed him, then went to the store and bought well over $50 worth of toys, food, and such. They called the pound, but they didn't want to take him because they were afraid he was going to be put to sleep. They said that he was so smart, well behaved, and adored their two young kids. They were leaving for Fort Benning the next day(they were in the military and were getting transferred, I live next to Fort Hood), and were going to take Chico with them.

Let's just say I got lucky. Very lucky. Now Chico is safe at home(and Naomi is very happy to have him back), and we wired the gate shut so Chico couldn't get out until the landlord decides to fix it herself. The only semi-bad thing is that in the few days that they had Chico, he gained several pounds! And with a show around the corner too, . He's such a fatboy, and I love him to death, hahaha.
~~~
[b]Lindsay
[i]& the [url=http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99/index.htm]Gravity Dogs[/url][/i][/b]
bahamutt99
Confident Young Bully

Postby Marinepits » June 21st, 2006, 8:43 am

Well, that's great news!
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby SpiritFngrz » June 21st, 2006, 10:11 am

That is great news- but I wonder why no collar and tag?
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » June 21st, 2006, 10:14 am

Wow, she is VERY lucky she found him.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby SpiritFngrz » June 21st, 2006, 10:29 am

cheekymunkee wrote:Wow, she is VERY lucky she found him.

You're right, because if the dog had a phone number on it, they probably would've called her right away.
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby Veda » June 21st, 2006, 10:33 am

Thank goodness a nice family found him and not some crazy kids. I'm glad he found his way back home.
:D
Veda
Just Whelped

Return to Pit Bull Talk