Susie's Pups Ready for Adoption

Postby savagem » June 15th, 2006, 11:22 pm

Here are some updated photos of Susie's pups. They will be ready to go after June 28, at which point they will have had 4 wormings, three puppy shots, and their neuters. They are all very social, outgoing, wonderful pups. [img][img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/savagem13/IM002210.jpg[/img]
Hewey
Willie
Hammie
Louie
Dewey
Spike
Teddy Bear

Sadie, the only girl
[/img]
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Violet » June 16th, 2006, 2:42 am

Wow..Daddy must have been fluffy lol they are darling.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby Sue » June 16th, 2006, 6:11 am

They are ADORABLE!!!
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby SisMorphine » June 16th, 2006, 7:27 am

Awww Hammie's the cutest!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Maryellen » June 16th, 2006, 8:10 am

ok, those have to be the CUTESTpups!!! i love the names too!! how about a picture of momma??? is she a pitbull??
Maryellen
I live here

Postby savagem » June 16th, 2006, 8:29 am

I posted mama's pic on another thread. Supposedly she is a pitbull mix, though she doesn't look very pittie to me--very slender and delicate.
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Patch O' Pits » June 16th, 2006, 9:03 am

I hope they get great forever homes soon
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Maryellen » June 16th, 2006, 9:52 am

do you have them on http://www.pbrc.net too?? that would be a great place to list them.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » June 16th, 2006, 9:54 am

Cute pups!
Purple
I live here

Postby savagem » June 16th, 2006, 10:37 am

Maryellen wrote:do you have them on http://www.pbrc.net too?? that would be a great place to list them.

Am in the process of getting them listed there. They are questioning whether they are pittie mixes, so I sent them a photo of mama. Hopefully they'll list them for me.
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Maryellen » June 16th, 2006, 10:39 am

they look like mixes, i dont see why they wont list them and susie for you.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby savagem » June 16th, 2006, 10:47 am

Maryellen wrote:they look like mixes, i dont see why they wont list them and susie for you.

I think they probably will list them in the end. I think the first pic they received was one of the fluffy pups. I told them to take a look at the others which look more like pitties. I don't blame them for questioning the longer-haired ones. :)
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby luvmyangels » June 16th, 2006, 10:50 am

They are all absolutely adorable. But Willie is really cute.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby savagem » June 16th, 2006, 11:00 am

SisMorphine wrote:Awww Hammie's the cutest!

You like Hammie? I think Willie is absolutely gorgeous, with his sable-colored coat. And Spike will be one handsome dog--and probably very big too. Sadie is a little spitfire--she bosses around her brothers like a little tyrant. The sweetest ones are Teddy, Louie, and Huey. They are just so affectionate and loving--always looking for attention and giving kisses. They are all very social pups. Amazing considering the start that they had--spending the first three weeks of their life in a shelter and schleping around the US. I guess that as long as they had their mama during that time that's all they needed. Here is one question I have for you all--how do I keep them from stinking all the time? Yesterday I gave them a bath in the am and by the time I took pics in the early evening they smelled like a barnyard again. Now that people will be coming to meet them I want them to smell decent, but I just don't know how to accomplish this. I've tried putting papers down in the kennel but of course they just shred them. Do you think if I filled a kiddie swimming pool with some kind of bedding they'd use this as a pottie and stay cleaner? I clean that kennel out completely at least four times a day, and they spend time in an ex-pen as well, and some time running around the house. How do I keep them smelling decent without spending a bundle on bedding?
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby SpiritFngrz » June 16th, 2006, 12:16 pm

Wow they are all so cute. Are they listed on petfinder too?
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby savagem » June 16th, 2006, 3:12 pm

SpiritFngrz wrote:Wow they are all so cute. Are they listed on petfinder too?

Working on that. Just submitted them to the group that lists for me on Petfinder, and they usually get listings up for me within a couple of days. :clap:
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby msvette2u » June 16th, 2006, 4:23 pm

They are so cute - look part spaniel!!! I love Willie!
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby satanscheerleader » June 16th, 2006, 4:53 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwww....................... so cute!
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby savagem » June 17th, 2006, 10:21 am

The official word from pitbull rescue central is that the pups don't look pittie enough to list. Whatever. They should be up on petfinder soon, though.
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby SisMorphine » June 17th, 2006, 10:24 am

savagem wrote:You like Hammie? I think Willie is absolutely gorgeous, with his sable-colored coat.

Sable shmable. Brindle is beautiful! He looks SO MUCH like this little brindle mutt that boards with me . . . who I LOVE. Same face and ears and everything.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Next

Return to Rescue