Best $1.88 I've spent in a long time

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby Maryellen » January 26th, 2006, 2:34 pm

mill, on the bottom of the auction page you can view the sellers other stuff, he has alot of bully sticks for sale, some of them are 6 inches, and some are 12 inches..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby concreterose » January 26th, 2006, 2:35 pm

OK i will try the buy it now. How do I know if the item is real?
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby Maryellen » January 26th, 2006, 2:36 pm

Mill- there are TWO bully stick sites, the ones you are bidding on are not the ones dee used.. dee bid and bought free range bully sticks...... check out her link http://cgi.ebay.com/20-12-BULLY-STICKS- ... dZViewItem
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Maryellen » January 26th, 2006, 2:43 pm

you dont. thats the one thing with ebay, its a pot luck thing. what i can tell you is i have been buying off ebay for 3 years now, and i never got screwed by anyone.. i get perfume, pocketbooks, books, small items, and never had a problem. jamie actually bought a truck off ebay too, and we didnt have any problems with that either.. and he sold his one chevelle on ebay and bought another one from there too, and didnt have any problems either

check out both links, the one cinderdee used says free range bully sticks.. since you do holistic with pookie and vicki you might want to go that route..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby concreterose » January 26th, 2006, 3:09 pm

OK I ordered the ones that Dee did...now how do I cancel my bid on the other auction?! This is really confusing!
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » January 26th, 2006, 3:15 pm

You can't, but hopefully someone will outbid you. There is one really aggressive bidder on that auction so they probably will.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » January 26th, 2006, 3:17 pm

yes deb, she can cancel her bid.. mill,you have to sign in to ebay, go to your account that you just made up, and in there is a place to retract your bid.. i have retracted bids so i know it can be done..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Maryellen » January 26th, 2006, 3:23 pm

ok, mill, go to my ebay once you sign in. then go to help. then you look for bidding .. then under bidding look for retracting/changing bid or just click on this link and retract your bid http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?RetractBidShow:
Last edited by Maryellen on January 26th, 2006, 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » January 26th, 2006, 3:32 pm

Really? I have never cancelled a bid.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » January 26th, 2006, 3:34 pm

get out!! if you make a mistake or find a better deal cancel your bid.. i have cancelled numerous bids.. its like 2nd nature.. and when jamie is on the computer, i have the retraction form site saved.. he bids on cars/trucks left and right, and i have to retract his bid if he is winning cause he doesnt realize yes, we hav to pay for the item.....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby concreterose » January 26th, 2006, 3:39 pm

OK I found it, thanks!
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » January 26th, 2006, 3:48 pm

I'm so anal about ebay (even though the UPS man comes to my house almost daily :oops: ). I study & think & search before bidding just in case I find it 10 cents cheaper from someone else. I am sooo addicted to eby it is sickening.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby concreterose » January 26th, 2006, 4:11 pm

Well my computer at work is acting funky. So I just created a dummy account and will find out how to retract the bid from the dummy account when I get home. I just didn't want to get stuck paying $36 and I got them for $24
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby mnp13 » January 26th, 2006, 4:16 pm

ok boys and girls... 'how to use ebay' does not belong on this thread, now does it?

hmmmm?

:rolleyes2:

:wink3:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Maryellen » January 26th, 2006, 4:23 pm

well it sorta did.. regarding the bully sticks that were being bought.. we are done now talking about ebay... i just bought 20 bully sticks for $36!!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby CinderDee » January 26th, 2006, 5:05 pm

Which ones did you buy, ME?
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Maryellen » January 26th, 2006, 5:07 pm

the free range ones you posted about... poor rufus cant have any, but i will see how the other 2 do with them. if they cant eat them i will just save them for foster dogs... or sell them at events.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby CinderDee » January 26th, 2006, 5:12 pm

Awesome! :D

Rufus must have much worse allergies than Kato. Poor baby. :(
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Maryellen » January 26th, 2006, 5:21 pm

he has no allergies, just a weak stomach for food items... now give him a shoe, pen, sunglasses, deck spindles, aluminum, plastic, xmas ornaments, well then he has an iron cast stomach.. but give him a bully stick or different treats and look out... mr poopy butt comes out...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby BullyVW » January 26th, 2006, 5:57 pm

Maryellen wrote:he has no allergies, just a weak stomach for food items... now give him a shoe, pen, sunglasses, deck spindles, aluminum, plastic, xmas ornaments, well then he has an iron cast stomach.. but give him a bully stick or different treats and look out... mr poopy butt comes out...

Ralph sends his sympathy...and says he'll eat one in his honor.
BullyVW
Hyper Adolescent Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Nutrition & Health