Transport offer: WA/OR/ID

Postby JCleve86 » June 15th, 2006, 12:41 am

Okay ya'll...I'm heading out to visit my aunt in Nampa, ID (just outside Boise) at the end of the month. I'm heading over (from Tacoma, WA) probably over I-90 thru Eastern WA (so as to visit Yvette and the pups!) and than down to Boise from there. Can stop anywhere along the way as long as it's not a huge detour. On the way back (on the 30th probably) I can either go the same route reversed OR head west from Boise to Portland (passing the Dalles on the way I believe) and up I-5 to Tacoma from Portland.

Got all that? lol...SO...if anybody needs to get a dog along that route let me know ahead of time so I can plan. I'll have my cell on of course so you last minute people can call if something comes up after I leave.

Will only have the backseat of the Honda for room (can fit one large crate or a couple small ones, or a loose dog is fine too (can fit a medium large loose dog with a small crate too). My cousin has shotgun so it'll probably just have to be a one or two dog run depending on the sit-she-a-shun.

PM, email (JCleve86@comcast.net), or call my cell...if you don't have it, PM panda for it...she should have it memorized by now...lol
JCleve86
Confident Young Bully

Return to Rescue