INTRODUCING...www.metropolitank9.com

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby katiek0417 » June 13th, 2006, 10:32 am

Hi All,

I just finished my trainer's new website. If you get a chance, take a look and let me know if you catch any problems or if you have any comments, etc.

Also, I want to thank our very own Michelle for all the help she gave me while doing this. The site wouldn't be nearly completed if it weren't for Michelle answering my coding questions!!! So, Michelle, THANK YOU :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: http://www.metropolitank9.com
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
User avatar
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder
 
Posts: 6280
Location: Glen Burnie, MD

Postby SisMorphine » June 13th, 2006, 10:41 am

Yay! Very cool site. Good job :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.
 
Posts: 9231

Postby luvmyangels » June 13th, 2006, 10:51 am

The site looks great!! Awesome job!!
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here
 
Posts: 3449
Location: NY

Postby Maryellen » June 13th, 2006, 11:18 am

the site looks great, however, how come the S and D's are not next to the dogs pedigree family members and is showing below the last name?
Maryellen
I live here
 
Posts: 5971

Postby Cuda » June 13th, 2006, 11:40 am

the site looks good although when i went to the members page it was a side scrolling page rather than a down scrolling page.

I would look into fixing the table on that page.
User avatar
Cuda
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 143
Location: North Jersey

Postby katiek0417 » June 13th, 2006, 11:54 am

Maryellen wrote:the site looks great, however, how come the S and D's are not next to the dogs pedigree family members and is showing below the last name?


On my browser(s), it is showing in the box with the name...I'm not sure what you mean....what browser are you using?
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
User avatar
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder
 
Posts: 6280
Location: Glen Burnie, MD

Postby mnp13 » June 13th, 2006, 11:55 am

katiek0417 wrote:
Maryellen wrote:the site looks great, however, how come the S and D's are not next to the dogs pedigree family members and is showing below the last name?


On my browser(s), it is showing in the box with the name...I'm not sure what you mean....what browser are you using?


I'm using ie. 6 and it is comeing up with the info on different rows.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
User avatar
mnp13
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 17232
Location: Rochester, NY

Postby katiek0417 » June 13th, 2006, 11:58 am

mnp13 wrote:
katiek0417 wrote:
Maryellen wrote:the site looks great, however, how come the S and D's are not next to the dogs pedigree family members and is showing below the last name?


On my browser(s), it is showing in the box with the name...I'm not sure what you mean....what browser are you using?


I'm using ie. 6 and it is comeing up with the info on different rows.


I tried it on Firefox, IE for mac, and Safari, and it comes up in the box....I don't know how to change that...I made the "figure" in word, then let word do the coding....
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
User avatar
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder
 
Posts: 6280
Location: Glen Burnie, MD

Postby katiek0417 » June 13th, 2006, 11:59 am

Cuda wrote:the site looks good although when i went to the members page it was a side scrolling page rather than a down scrolling page.

I would look into fixing the table on that page.


Should be fixed :) Thank you for letting me know
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
User avatar
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder
 
Posts: 6280
Location: Glen Burnie, MD

Postby katiek0417 » June 13th, 2006, 12:03 pm

katiek0417 wrote:
mnp13 wrote:
katiek0417 wrote:
Maryellen wrote:the site looks great, however, how come the S and D's are not next to the dogs pedigree family members and is showing below the last name?


On my browser(s), it is showing in the box with the name...I'm not sure what you mean....what browser are you using?


I'm using ie. 6 and it is comeing up with the info on different rows.


I tried it on Firefox, IE for mac, and Safari, and it comes up in the box....I don't know how to change that...I made the "figure" in word, then let word do the coding....


And if figures that MICROSOFT IE, can't properly read something done in MICROSOFT word
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
User avatar
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder
 
Posts: 6280
Location: Glen Burnie, MD

Postby katiek0417 » June 13th, 2006, 12:31 pm

katiek0417 wrote:
katiek0417 wrote:
mnp13 wrote:
katiek0417 wrote:
Maryellen wrote:the site looks great, however, how come the S and D's are not next to the dogs pedigree family members and is showing below the last name?


On my browser(s), it is showing in the box with the name...I'm not sure what you mean....what browser are you using?


I'm using ie. 6 and it is comeing up with the info on different rows.


I tried it on Firefox, IE for mac, and Safari, and it comes up in the box....I don't know how to change that...I made the "figure" in word, then let word do the coding....


And if figures that MICROSOFT IE, can't properly read something done in MICROSOFT word


Okay, I save the figure as a jpeg, then just put the jpeg on the page for the source....I think it works now (I tested it on IE...but I'm not sure what version I have on windows)
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
User avatar
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder
 
Posts: 6280
Location: Glen Burnie, MD

Postby cheekymunkee » June 13th, 2006, 5:06 pm

Looks great!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby Romanwild » June 14th, 2006, 7:34 am

Nice work! :clap:
User avatar
Romanwild
I live here
 
Posts: 2931
Location: Watertown NY

Postby Maryellen » June 14th, 2006, 8:48 am

much better now!!! you fixed it perfectly!!
Maryellen
I live here
 
Posts: 5971

Postby katiek0417 » June 14th, 2006, 10:58 am

THANK YOU EVERYONE for all your input. I can test it all I want here, but I think it's only after it gets out there and you get feedback that you really know what people are seeing. I appreciate all the input (and all the compliments) :dance:
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
User avatar
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder
 
Posts: 6280
Location: Glen Burnie, MD

Postby Patch O' Pits » June 15th, 2006, 1:51 pm

Looks great
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
User avatar
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger
 
Posts: 4426
Location: Northeastern, USA


Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron