They're Heeerrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee

Postby Karen » June 10th, 2006, 8:25 pm

Larry, Moe, Curly, and Shemp are here. OMG Moe and Shemp are so outgoing and suck up to people really well. Curly has a beautiful personality even under his skin infection from the fleas and ticks. His eyes just make you melt. Larry is shy but if you're slow and easy he comes to you and leans on you with a sigh, like it's you! I'm safe now take the world's worries away.

Shemp barked at the horses but the others were like big deal. Curly saw Laura and lit up. This is a pup who has never seen a child and he was all over her in a mannerly way. He sniffed and leaned then slowly reached up and kissed. He is SO sweet. Really. And I don't get attached to dogs that are fosters too much. He is a heartbreaker that's for sure!

Larry is very pretty and laid back. I'll be working him on confidence and he would be a great dog for an older folks home he's that laid back and quiet.

They are all extremely skinny and poor Curly has stains but I'll fix that. Pictures tomorrow.
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby Marinepits » June 10th, 2006, 8:31 pm

Oh, they sound great and I can't wait to see the photos! :clap:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Patch O' Pits » June 10th, 2006, 9:15 pm

I can't wait to see. Where did they come from... I missed the story
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Karen » June 10th, 2006, 9:19 pm

Patch O' Pits wrote:I can't wait to see. Where did they come from... I missed the story

Therese they were born in NO after Katrina. It was crazy litters being split up and mommas being taken away too early. These guys are from different litters and were about 5 weeks old when Leah took them. They were at another rescue since Oct. and that place let them get in this condition.
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » June 10th, 2006, 9:23 pm

Karen wrote:
Patch O' Pits wrote:I can't wait to see. Where did they come from... I missed the story

Therese they were born in NO after Katrina. It was crazy litters being split up and mommas being taken away too early. These guys are from different litters and were about 5 weeks old when Leah took them. They were at another rescue since Oct. and that place let them get in this condition.

Wow poor little guys! I know they are in good hands now. Bless you for taking them in; I'm sure it will be a ton of work , but well worth it. :clap:
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Asta » June 11th, 2006, 6:32 am

Poor little buggers :) But they all sound like great little individuals :) Looking forward to pics!

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Karen » June 11th, 2006, 6:53 pm

Well meet Larry the shy guy. Kel really likes him and is trying to talk her boyfriend's parents into adopting him. We'll see. He's still available as of now.

Here is Shemp. He's pretty cute

Here's poor Curly. I really REALLY like this guy. He's a sweet heart and a half

Here's Moe the comic relief

Here's their page:
http://thedogs.lilacpitbull.com/available.html
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby Marinepits » June 11th, 2006, 6:59 pm

They are beautiful!!!

Is Curly all set for medications? I need to make a trip to the vet this week and can pick up something for a donation if you need it.....
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Karen » June 11th, 2006, 7:03 pm

Marinepits wrote:They are beautiful!!!

Is Curly all set for medications? I need to make a trip to the vet this week and can pick up something for a donation if you need it.....

Thanks! He's on Benadryl, Cephalexin, and salve as a topical. I picked up some aveeno oatmeal bath today so poor little dirty guy will get a soak, scrub, and stuff rubbed in tomorrow. He's got a great appetite and wonderful attitude. He's a beautiful soul under that skin mess. I could kick that witch's rear that did this. :chop:
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby Marinepits » June 11th, 2006, 7:28 pm

Karen -- check your PMs, please!
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Karen » June 11th, 2006, 9:26 pm

Marinepits wrote:Karen -- check your PMs, please!

Aw thanks Jen! They are all tucked in and ready for bed. Hope they don't finger paint their crates again tonight
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby msvette2u » June 11th, 2006, 9:38 pm

I'm in love with Larry!! :heartbeat:
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Marinepits » June 11th, 2006, 10:04 pm

Karen wrote:
Marinepits wrote:Karen -- check your PMs, please!

Aw thanks Jen! They are all tucked in and ready for bed. Hope they don't finger paint their crates again tonight

You're welcome!

And, ewwwwwww!!! :backRoll:
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby cheekymunkee » June 11th, 2006, 10:11 pm

Awww! They are adorable!!! :)
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Return to Rescue