Worlds strongest dog bone HUH! pictures

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby Miakoda » June 10th, 2006, 3:17 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Coconuts and bowling balls???

LOL! I was watching AFV the other day & they had a pleasantly plump pit bull going to town on a coconut! The dog eventually cracked it open & proceeded to reap the rewards. :clap:
Miakoda
Devoutly Bully

Postby rockermom » June 11th, 2006, 11:16 am

04100824 wrote:If you're worried about it, don't give it to him. :|

I mean, just because other poeple have them, like them and use them and have no complaints doesn't mean that you should if your mind isn't at ease with him having it.

I totally feel your pain. Reno destroys everything he loves, and I feel like crap when I have to take his toys away from him. I haven't tried giving him a Nylabone yet because he hasn't cared about any of his Kong stuff, but if yours with the knot actually made it for a month, then I'll consider giving them a shot. :)

THanks.. Took it away again since this morning larger pieces started coming off. I recommend trying the knot one. I think because of the big knots on the end it is more difficult to get a hold of. It has been more than a month that he had the knot one. He has had it since April. He has been able to get tiny pieces but would not choke on them. He knaws at it where this other one he is eating. The knot is a little cheaper at target then petedge. I paid $10.00 at target it is about 12.00 on petedge.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby mnp13 » June 11th, 2006, 12:59 pm

I'm pretty sure that all Nylabone products are guarenteed, you should return it.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby rockermom » June 11th, 2006, 5:09 pm

Yes it is guarenteed and I am sending it back to nylabone. I will let ya know if they back it up.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby rockermom » June 11th, 2006, 5:12 pm

Miakoda wrote:
pitbullmamaliz wrote:Coconuts and bowling balls???

LOL! I was watching AFV the other day & they had a pleasantly plump pit bull going to town on a coconut! The dog eventually cracked it open & proceeded to reap the rewards. :clap:

Today on some animal show was a pit bull from Hawii who is well known in the community as the most friendly. Plumb black and white spotted pup chewing off all the husk stuff. took 2 hrs for dog to get the coconut open. Acording to the owner the vet told her coconut good floss toy. I may try one for Rocky some day.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Previous

Return to Training & Behavior