June 3-4 2006, Conformation and Weight Pull, CT

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Marinepits » June 4th, 2006, 9:59 am

Magnolia618 wrote:DAMN!

Who has the address for this place? How can I get directions?!!!

Lutwinas Farm, 113 Brainard Rd; (860) 741-0223;

From I – 91 South (towards Hartford, CT) Off I – 91 South take exit 49 (US Route 5/Enfield Street Exit) At end of ramp at stoplight go right onto Enfield Street (Route 5) for about ½ mile. Turn left onto Brainard Road (Firehouse on corner) and go approximately ¾ of a mile.

Off I- 91 North take exit 49 (US Route 5/Enfield Street). At end of ramp bear left at fork and at the stoplight turn left onto Enfield Street (Route5) for about ¾ of a mile. Turn left onto Brainard Road follow above.

Chairperson: Bobbie Morehouse (860) 345-3277
Event Secretary: Doug Hamilton, 292 Grassy Hill Rd, Lyme CT 06371 (860) 434-3565 bluemoonkennel@sbcglobal.net
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Magnolia618 » June 4th, 2006, 10:04 am

AWESOME!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Do you know what time it ends? If I leave at 11, I probably wont get there untill 2ish. :|
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.â€
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » June 4th, 2006, 10:08 am

Magnolia618 wrote:AWESOME!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Do you know what time it ends? If I leave at 11, I probably wont get there untill 2ish. :|
IT depends on how many dogs show up and how organized the club is. On Sunday they are usually finished earlier as most of the time there are less people attending. It is hard to say. The pull starts at 10am. You may or may not get to see anything
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Marinepits » June 4th, 2006, 10:16 am

Patch O' Pits wrote:
Magnolia618 wrote:AWESOME!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

IT depends on how many dogs show up and how organized the club is. On Sunday they are usually finished earlier as most of the time there are less people attending. It is hard to say. The pull starts at 10am. You may or may not get to see anything

That's what I heard yesterday, too.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Magnolia618 » June 5th, 2006, 12:03 am

So, I got there crazy late. Tom decided to start building crap right when we had to leave. So we were late.

Karen- How big is the harness compared to Riggs'? His was just a bit too big for Trey. lol Can you mail it to me?
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby Karen » June 5th, 2006, 10:54 am

Magnolia618 wrote:So, I got there crazy late. Tom decided to start building poop right when we had to leave. So we were late.

Karen- How big is the harness compared to Riggs'? His was just a bit too big for Trey. lol Can you mail it to me?

Chea it is a lot smaller than Riggs' harness. I had to leave at 2 my husband called Eva was 3 legged lame. She's still bad this AM after bute and stall rest so we're trucking her over to the clinic for films. I won't be on much today. Sorry we missed you. I could probably ship it to you.

Go to http://www.harnessesbycarol.com and look at the measurement chart and that will tell you what size harness you need. I'll dig out the tag and see what size it is.
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby mnp13 » June 5th, 2006, 10:59 am

It was nice to see you Chea! Trey is a cute little bugger... with a head like a hammer!

We didn't leave until after 8:00, the pull just kept on going and going and going and going...
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Magnolia618 » June 5th, 2006, 6:41 pm

Yeah, it was good to see you guys too! Sorry I didnt stay too long. Tom got his ass kicked by a horse at work, so he wasnt feeling too hot. And we were staaarving. lol
Magnolia618
I live here

Previous

Return to North East