Molosser Olympics

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Jenn » June 2nd, 2006, 12:21 pm

You take great pics, I enjoyed those. :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby mnp13 » June 2nd, 2006, 12:44 pm

JennKBM wrote:You take great pics, I enjoyed those. :)

Thanks!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby JCleve86 » June 2nd, 2006, 12:54 pm

Is it the Bel Monte folks that are the big name Corso folks? Were they there? I thought I might have recognized some of their dogs, but of course I'm not uber familiar with Corsos (yet) so that could be false.

LOTS of Dogues...I didn't know they were so popular yet...now, somebody spell out for me how to properly pronounce Boerboel. I like those dogs but I can't ever talk to anyone about them as I'm too embarassed to take a stab at pronoucing their name! lol I usually just say South African Mastiff, if anything.

I would have loved to be there...all those mastiff doggies...were those bulldoggy looking dogs towards the end the group OEBs? I couldn't figure out for the life of me what they were...didn't quite look like ABs, but definitely not EBs either.
JCleve86
Confident Young Bully

Postby Malli » June 2nd, 2006, 3:08 pm

I *think* its pronounced Bo-er-bo-ell or boar bull, i.e. fights Boars and Bulls?

I might be totally wrong too :lol3:
Malli
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby cheekymunkee » June 2nd, 2006, 3:59 pm

Beautiful dogs!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mnp13 » June 2nd, 2006, 4:20 pm

Yes, it's "boar-bull"

Those were OEB's, there were AB's there as well, but they showed right before I did and then right after I did so there are very very few pictures of them.

and while we're on the topic, Cane Corso is not pronounced like "candy cane" it's pronounced like the name "Connie"

Then there was the guy with the Caucasian Ovchaka, I can't even type how he pronounced it. :shock:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk