Help! My Heart Is Breaking!

Postby satanscheerleader » May 31st, 2006, 1:18 am

*REPOST*

EUTH ALERT - Brownie, ID.. A771580 @ East Valley, LA, CA 2 yr old Staffie - good with dogs & people - Plea from ACO who loves him.
NOTE: I am posting Brownie to Rescue at the request of one of the ACO's that spends time with him just about every day... He found out Brownie is now in Danger of euth & has put his own name on the dog to try & buy him time (however, because he is an ACO his IP really doesn't mean anything if they decide to euth ).... This ACO most recently adopted a HUGE dog (that was on EV euth list) and added it to his family, so now no longer has any space to take in Brownie as his own... so Please, if you cannot help with this dog, cross post to someone who you think might be able to help. Thanks JUNE

Brownie is a neutered Brw & Wht Staffordshire mix about 2yrs old. Brownie was originally here with his sister back in Jan 06 due to the owner's personal issues. After a month, the owner never came back for his dogs. Brownie & his sister were both eventually adopted some months later. Brownie's new owner brought him back 2 Apr 06 because their dog did not like Brownie...

East Valley staff has not had any problem handling Brownie, & no problems have been observed by our veterinary staff. Brownie has NOT had problems with his kennelmates and has gotten along with all kinds of cell mates.

When I visted in person, Brownie is a bit more caramel colored than his pix shows... Also, Brownie was sharing a kennel & was super friendly with me & did NOT get jealous with the other dog begging for attention.... I went back over a few times & he would get all wiggley & lean up against the fence to be pet.... He kinda looks a bit scarey in the pix, but he sure was a sweet looking dog when he turned on the charm.

BROWNIE - ID..A771580

My name is Brownie and I am a neutered male, brown and white Staffordshire Bull Terrier mix.

The shelter thinks I am about 2 years and 4 months old.

I have been at the shelter since Apr 02, 2006.

This information is less than 1 hour old.

Any dog or cat under the age of 8 weeks will only be adopted with its mother and the rest of the litter. Please call first to confirm that the mother and litter are available for placement.
Back To List
For more information about this animal, call:
East Valley Animal Care and Control Center at (888) 452-7381
Ask for information about animal ID number A771580
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby spurby » May 31st, 2006, 2:25 am

I'd take this big lug if i could, sorry :( He sounds great, lets hope he finds someone!
spurby
Just Whelped

Postby Asta » May 31st, 2006, 9:31 am

Aawww, what a big bear of a sweetlooking boy :) Best wishes!!!

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Vanessa » May 31st, 2006, 4:38 pm

I hope he finds someone soon. I would take him if he wasn't sooooooooo far away :(
Vanessa
Confident Young Bully

Postby luvmyangels » May 31st, 2006, 5:07 pm

He is so handsome. I hope he finds a place to go.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Return to Rescue