Dog training this weekend.

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby Chris Fraize » May 30th, 2006, 4:38 pm

Hi all,

After a bite prevention demo for a few hundred people this Wednesday and a radio show this Thursday Chris will be ready to GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE THIS WEEKEND! Soooooooo…. He will be in Enfield CT at the UKC show. I don’t think he will be showing or weight pulling any dogs. :|

Someone suggested that we hold some training sessions at the event grounds and get everyone started on their way in obedience or bite work or anything dog related for that matter. :?

Here is the breakdown. Two sessions each day. $25.00 for one day (2 sessions) or $40.00 for two days (4 sessions) Cash only please! :D

If you are interested please email us at csts@metrocast.net Include in your email what your training goals are (obedience, bite work, problem solving etc…)

We will also have the written information on starting the working dog club for anyone that is interested. :idea1:

Take care,
April Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Hoyden » May 30th, 2006, 5:55 pm

YAY!

We'll be there :clap:

I may bring Birdie one day and Petey the next if I can swing handling Petey the Tank by myself.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Chris Fraize » May 30th, 2006, 6:00 pm

We would like to see at least 5 teams this weekend or it wouldn't be cost effective to make the trip.

Take care,
April Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Hoyden » May 30th, 2006, 6:01 pm

Okay folks - start signing up. I am going PM and E-mail happy letting people know.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Chris Fraize » May 30th, 2006, 6:10 pm

We just received permission to use the grounds. So everything is a go if we can get enough folks interested.

Take care,
April Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby ellie@ny » May 30th, 2006, 10:17 pm

I was thinking what to do,and I can be there for only Sunday with 2 dogs.
C'mon people if you have ANY problem with your dog and you would like to solve it,you have to come!We saw the miracles in Maine.... :)
And it's only 2 hours from NY in the morning traffic so it's worth it!!! :purpleBanana:
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Cuda » May 31st, 2006, 9:32 am

We may try to make it out sunday. (But dont count on us) I think im going to meet up with Josh on sat for some shutzhund work. I need to get some more tracking work in with Cuda something serious. Im alllllwwwaaaayyyssss sooooo lazy when it comes to the tracking work.

Chris wait till you see the video i post of Cuda from this weekend. Its like he's finally starting to get the idea with the sleeves. On Sunday at the show i setup a bunch of sleeves on the ground and made him do obedience all around them. We had a few incidents with him hitting the sleeve but by the end of the day i could have him off leash and recall past 3 sleeves on the ground. He would usually go for the last sleeve but would just touch it then come running to me again once i gave him a good "NO" (your favorite word of mine)
Also while they were having the PP tournament i had him down in front of the ring. He did alot of barking which i dont mind at all. If stuff is happening around him like was happening in the ring and he wants to bark his head off thats fine by me as long as he stays in the down and is able to control himself. He did lunge a few times but it was at least 70% better then on saturday during the hardest hitting comp.

And i know my buddy really wants to do some weight pulling with his girl. His girl karma pulled 730lbs (shes 53lbs) first time ever in a harness this weekend and the track was a very rough pull from what everyone was saying. We were all very proud of her.
Cuda
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Chris Fraize » June 1st, 2006, 11:25 am

Hello all!

We are getting a good response for the training sessions this weekend.

I just want to clarify a few things so everyone is clear on what's going on.

$25.00 for one day PER DOG OR
$40.00 for both days PER DOG.
CASH ONLY PLEASE!

Start time 9:00am both days

Any questions just shoot us an email or give us a call!

April Fraize
207-636-3124
csts@metrocast.net
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby SpiritFngrz » June 1st, 2006, 12:44 pm

crap I am going to be in Denver this weekend or else I'd love to bring Satin. I'll keep my eyes peeled for more of these.
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Return to Training & Behavior