June 3-4 2006, Conformation and Weight Pull, CT

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Karen » May 16th, 2006, 3:33 pm

Maryellen wrote:rufus's lp was $25 when i did it 2 years ago.

Cuddles was 7 in Feb. and I got hers at 8 months
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby grizzly » May 16th, 2006, 6:59 pm

i believe by 18mos old all basic training should pretty well been covered by now inclunding wieght pulling. granted you don't need to push the dog to his/hers limits- just installing the basic princibles of wieght pulling COME!
when your in the chute your calling your dog to you
grizzly entered his first pro event at one year old in feb. 2002 and by the end of march he had qualified for the iwpa championships
but it wasn't until this past year that we trained hard and really did well
the most important part is the training- without the training you open yourself up to alot of frustations
keep dragging those chains - uphill is best - and hit every pull you can because it gets the dogs used to the weekends in the car/hotel and all the other dogs and people and excitment
grizzly
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » May 20th, 2006, 4:51 pm

Karen wrote:
mnp13 wrote:uh....

we need whatever Connor needs to pull UKC. He's neutered.

you tell me. :D

OK then you can get a TL for $15 online Temporary Listing number app. (the number goes in the reg. number space on an entry form) and then you print out the LP application (UKC forms are cool they let you fill it in and print it out) LP Application

Make sure you put the TL number in the box where it asks for it. Then they just need the pics and once sent in you get an easy entry card with the LP number. I just looked at the fees and holy cow they went up! Or we're just getting old. Cuddles LP was $15!

Ok, but can we do it AT the pull? I doubt it will get back to us by the date of the pull since it won't go in until thursday at the absolute earliest
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Karen » May 20th, 2006, 7:06 pm

Then use the TL link I posted. They are good for 30 or 60 days. Do it online then fill that # in on the application and you're all set. All the legs he gets that weekend will carry over to his ilp #.
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby grizzly » May 21st, 2006, 11:37 pm

when i got my tl# i did it over the phone-took 5 mins- and got the # over the phone-must be done by friday 4:30pm before the pull
i asked if i could just join at the pull(get a tl#) and was told some clubs have the abilty to give the tl# and some clubs can't - it's worth the phone call and they were very helpful
grizzly
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Hoyden » May 30th, 2006, 2:25 pm

How much is admission to this Show???
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby mnp13 » May 30th, 2006, 2:40 pm

Hoyden wrote:How much is admission to this Show???

Free to watch, but if you want to participate it depends on what you want to do.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Hoyden » May 30th, 2006, 2:50 pm

mnp13 wrote:
Hoyden wrote:How much is admission to this Show???

Free to watch, but if you want to participate it depends on what you want to do.

I just want to take pictures.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby mnp13 » May 30th, 2006, 2:56 pm

Taking pictures would fall under "free". :)
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby ellie@ny » May 30th, 2006, 5:16 pm

I wish this would be next weekend...I would love to go watch!!!!Good luck to everyone!
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Magnolia618 » May 30th, 2006, 6:37 pm

Who will be there on Sunday?
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.â€
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby mnp13 » May 30th, 2006, 6:38 pm

Demo and I will be there all weekend.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Purple » May 30th, 2006, 8:04 pm

We might got, too....to take pictures!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby Hoyden » May 30th, 2006, 8:11 pm

Purple wrote:We might got, too....to take pictures!!!

Now that would be a blast. The OTHER Eric may come with me and he is awesome photographer.

He gets shots like these:

Notice the bits of broken lance flying through the air.

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Karen » May 30th, 2006, 8:12 pm

Magnolia618 wrote:Who will be there on Sunday?

Chea aren't you coming to get your new harness? We're working the show I guess, being down there to help Beth set up Friday and probably break down on Sunday.
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby Magnolia618 » May 30th, 2006, 8:16 pm

Karen wrote:
Magnolia618 wrote:Who will be there on Sunday?

Chea aren't you coming to get your new harness? We're working the show I guess, being down there to help Beth set up Friday and probably break down on Sunday.

YES! Is it ok if I meet you on Sunday? What time are you leaving? Where do I meet you? How much is the harness again?
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby Karen » May 30th, 2006, 8:35 pm

We'll be there probably til 5ish. The tag is still on the harness and other than being tried on Star and Dilly it's never been on a dog I paid $78 with shipping and Ruth would like to get $50 so she can get a larger one for Star.
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby grizzly » May 30th, 2006, 10:01 pm

karen- who is making your new harness??
grizzly
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Karen » May 31st, 2006, 7:30 am

grizzly wrote:karen- who is making your new harness??

I'm not getting another one. I had bought this one a year ago at the same time I got the all pink one for Dilly. The red was for her sister Star (PR Arkay's Flaming Star) and Ruth had said she was the same size as Dilly :| She's not lol so the harness was too small. Ruth was going to use the money to get Star another one. I sent her Missy's site already.
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby Magnolia618 » June 4th, 2006, 9:33 am

DAMN!

Who has the address for this place? How can I get directions?!!!
Magnolia618
I live here

PreviousNext

Return to North East