New Member in SC

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby piperstubbys » May 30th, 2006, 11:32 am

Hey, new Member in SC...Myrtle Beach area.

Just wanted to say Hi!
piperstubbys
Just Whelped

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 30th, 2006, 11:40 am

Hi! And welcome! Tell us about you and your pups!!! :)
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby Maryellen » May 30th, 2006, 11:47 am

Welcome! what got you into the breed? how many do you have?? do you like pizza??
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Vanessa » May 30th, 2006, 4:06 pm

Hi :)
Vanessa
Confident Young Bully

Postby PittieLove » May 30th, 2006, 4:31 pm

Welcome :D
Bulldog Pride.
PittieLove
Confident Young Bully

Postby Romanwild » May 30th, 2006, 7:37 pm

Hi piperstubbys and welcome to PBT! :gruven:

How'd you find us?
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Purple » May 30th, 2006, 9:21 pm

Hello, Welcome!!!! :trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 30th, 2006, 10:16 pm

Welcome! More info please!!!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby CarolinaPitChick » May 31st, 2006, 8:27 am

Hey Myrtle Beach...Spartanburg area here. :)
CarolinaPitChick
Just Whelped

Postby SisMorphine » May 31st, 2006, 8:34 am

Welcome!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby piperstubbys » May 31st, 2006, 2:38 pm

Sorry, not much time yesterday...ok...more about me and my pups..

Well, we have 2 pooches Piper is our little girl she is a black and white pittie and Leo is my little mommas boy, he is a pit bull/american bulldog mix. Both are rescues.

We happened upon the breed by accident really. About 4 years ago if someone asked me about the breed I would have sworn I would Never Ever have one in my house. Now I will never have a house without one again! I was taking my cat in for grooming and there was this adorable little pup at the vets office in need of a home, I fell in love like I have never done before and had to have her. They told me they thought she was a Boston Terrier mix :o ! So....first time we went to visit the vet with her and he said she is going to be a beauitful Pit..I was a bit shocked..but already in love!

Then....we had to have another...went on our search for a little boy for our family. Met a few different boys but they didn't fit for one reason or another. Found Leo...Milton at the time...on PetFinder and knew it was right. My husband was in love with him from the start. We did all the paperwork and so on and then drove 7 hours one way to get him and then 7 hours back. He is my momma's boy and I love him dearly.

Since then we got into Pit Bull Rescue quite a bit. We have fostered and placed quite a few, but we just bought a much smaller house with almost no yard compared to where we had been renting and we just don't have the room to foster anymore but we still talk to people about placing pits and transport and do whatever else we can to help.

So, myself, my husband, our daughter and our two pitties live in Myrtle Beach and Of Course we All Love Pizza!!
piperstubbys
Just Whelped

Postby piperstubbys » May 31st, 2006, 2:39 pm

Oh and I think there was a post with this website on PitBullWorld and that's where I found you....oh wait no it was on UCare I believe.
piperstubbys
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » May 31st, 2006, 3:14 pm

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Asta » May 31st, 2006, 3:14 pm

Hello and welcome :wave: What a sweet story :)

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Return to Introductions