Hello from Maine

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Purple » May 28th, 2006, 9:55 pm

Damn, if you got kids older than me, that would make you older than dirt......I posted some links and made some suggestions..... :|
Purple
I live here

Postby Pinkies Mom » May 28th, 2006, 9:57 pm

ps thanks for the thread I already have that one I was looking for some one on the forum that may have already went through the heartworm treatment and could give some advice
Pinkies Mom
Just Whelped

Postby Pinkies Mom » May 28th, 2006, 9:58 pm

yep that would make me older than dirt lol
Pinkies Mom
Just Whelped

Postby Romanwild » May 28th, 2006, 9:59 pm

Consider friendly advice. Change your tone or go to some other board.

You are very welcome here but we now have a zero tolerance for the crap that's been going on lately.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Purple » May 28th, 2006, 10:01 pm

If any of your kids are over 40, then, yes, they would be older than me.....

Hey, start a new thread, in the health forum, to get some new exposure.
Purple
I live here

Postby Pinkies Mom » May 28th, 2006, 10:15 pm

Romanwild wrote:Consider friendly advice. Change your tone or go to some other board.

You are very welcome here but we now have a zero tolerance for the crap that's been going on lately.

I'm very sorry I was now aware that my tone was out of line I was looking of information on heartworm treatment only
I thought maybe one of the members has had a experience with it before
I was asked to post Pinkie's story that I did
If posting it hurts someones feeings then what can I say I posted the truth I DID NOT COME HERE FOR A FIGHT
I came here for information
I will leave if that is what you want
Pinkies Mom
Just Whelped

Postby Purple » May 28th, 2006, 10:17 pm

The story was geat, the kudos to spbr, not so great....
Purple
I live here

Postby Romanwild » May 28th, 2006, 10:24 pm

Pinkies Mom wrote:
Romanwild wrote:Consider friendly advice. Change your tone or go to some other board.

I'm very sorry I was now aware that my tone was out of line I was looking of information on heartworm treatment only
I thought maybe one of the members has had a experience with it before
I was asked to post Pinkie's story that I did
If posting it hurts someones feeings then what can I say I posted the truth I DID NOT COME HERE FOR A FIGHT
I came here for information
I will leave if that is what you want

Like I said, you are very welcome here.

But if you have an agenda other then what you have stated your welcome here will run out abruptly.

Please enjoy PBT!
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Pinkies Mom » May 28th, 2006, 10:26 pm

what ever I did not come here to fight with you Purple I don't even know you I was looking for information that Is all if the Mods want me to leave then I will
Pinkies Mom
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » May 28th, 2006, 10:49 pm

You have been told repeatedly that you are welcome here. If you had read ANY of this forum you would understand what our problem with SPBR is. Your story of Pinkie is a wonderful one & we are happy to have you hear. But promotion of SPBR will not get you off to a good start. I am getting tired of babysitting the intro section & the board in general. If help is what you seek you will find it here. If trouble is what you seek you will find that too ( but not last long here), if truth is what you see, we have that too. We KNOW the truth, that is why his board is emptying. The crap tolerance around here has been filled & we will tolerate no more. Welcome to the forum & don't make me lock another thread in intro.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby cheekymunkee » May 28th, 2006, 11:47 pm

Pinkies Mom wrote:
Purple wrote:Nope, no fight, just do not promote SPBR here, and all will be ok.

PS...doesn't the period key work on your keyboard?

Just what does that have to do with anything The Period key on my keyboard WHAT I guess I don't understand this are we in school and maybe in english class sorry its been way to long for me I probally got kids older than you

I am not trying to be rude or mean or anything of the sort, but if you want people to help you, you must make your posts readable. Please use periods, question marks and commas so that we can understand what you are saying. We cannot hear your voice, the written post is all we have to go on.

Thank you
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby savagem » May 29th, 2006, 9:30 am

Pinkie's mom--I have had a foster dog undergo treatment for heartworm while he was with me. I might be able to answer some questions for you.
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Pinkies Mom » May 30th, 2006, 10:39 am

savagem wrote:Pinkie's mom--I have had a foster dog undergo treatment for heartworm while he was with me. I might be able to answer some questions for you.

Thank you Mel I'll pm you my question
Pinkies Mom
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » May 30th, 2006, 2:34 pm

Welcome to the board, I know that a few members here have had to deal with heartworm problems with their dogs, so you will get the help you need.

As for the rest, I'm glad things worked out for you and your new dog. she looks wonderful and is barely recognizeable as the same dog in the intake photos.

Everyone comes here with a clean slate, but that "rescue" is as tarnished as tarnished can get. A few bright moments do not cover the mountain of crap that that board and "rescue" sit on top of.

We are happy you have decided to join us, you are more than welcome to post, ask questions and share your knowledge.

Again, welcom.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Previous

Return to Introductions