The Swamp Stomp is almost here!

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Chris Fraize » May 26th, 2006, 12:02 am

Hello all,

The Swamp Stomp is almost here! With all the rain we’ve been getting…. it makes for a very muddy run!
We have trophies, t-shirts and hats! Prize raffles and 50/50 raffles, food and fun!
What more could you ask for?

Take a look at
http://www.madmaine.com/stomp

April Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby SisMorphine » May 26th, 2006, 7:08 am

Chris Fraize wrote:What more could you ask for?

Scantilly clad men who are nicely toned . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Cuda » May 26th, 2006, 10:42 am

Good luck to all who are attending. Hope you guys have a great turnout and everyone walks away ok. Seems like that swamp can be kind of treacherous.

Cant wait to see videos of everyone getting to the finish line looking more like swamp thing than a human being.

Have a fun and safe time all.
Cuda
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby a-bull » May 26th, 2006, 10:44 am

SisMorphine wrote:

that's part of the 50/50 raffle I think . . .
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Chris Fraize » May 26th, 2006, 5:50 pm

SisMorphine wrote:

forget nicely toned...give me the ROCK! Yeehaw! :D
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Chris Fraize » May 26th, 2006, 5:52 pm

Ummm..that was from me...April. I forgot to mention that.LOL
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby SisMorphine » May 26th, 2006, 5:53 pm

Chris Fraize wrote:Ummm..that was from me...April. I forgot to mention that.LOL

LOL! I was wondering if it was you or if Chris was showing us a whole other side . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby mnp13 » May 26th, 2006, 6:28 pm

Chris Fraize wrote:Ummm..that was from me...April. I forgot to mention that.LOL

suuuuuuuure it was.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Chris Fraize » May 26th, 2006, 6:47 pm

Hey Sis,
you coming this weekend? The course should be REALLY muddy because we're supposed to get a thunder storm tonight. FUN!

~April
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Karen » May 26th, 2006, 6:51 pm

Chris Fraize wrote:Hey Sis,
you coming this weekend? The course should be REALLY muddy because we're supposed to get a thunder storm tonight. FUN!

~April

Already raining and rumbling here so you'll have it withing the hour I'd expect. I am so sick of this crap
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby SisMorphine » May 26th, 2006, 6:54 pm

~April

It's pouring here now and the sky just started growling! I'll be up with both Halo AND Wally tomorrow. That's right!! You will be seeing the most out of shape fat lady with back problems run the course twice. Hopefully a few people can go in between Halo and Wally so I don't die . . .
SisMorphine

Postby Hoyden » May 26th, 2006, 7:10 pm

SisMorphine wrote:

~April

It's pouring here now and the sky just started growling! I'll be up with both Halo AND Wally tomorrow. That's right!! You will be seeing the most out of shape fat lady with back problems run the course twice. Hopefully a few people can go in between Halo and Wally so I don't die . . .

DON'T FORGET TO MEASURE RUMBLE FOR ME!!!! :P

Must keep my hamster brain busy so I can't worry..
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby mnp13 » May 26th, 2006, 11:19 pm

Good luck, have fun and be safe!!!!!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SisMorphine » May 27th, 2006, 12:03 am

Bad news. I can't walk again. UGH! I'll at least haul my ass up there to socialize, but unless some miracle occurs while I'm sleeping I won't be competing. Stupid old lady back . . .
SisMorphine

Return to North East