Hey Now...

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby SisMorphine » May 25th, 2006, 8:28 am

I know a bunch of people from Hebron . . . which is so random because isn't it a small town? Hebron seems to follow me everywhere even though I've never been there!!

Welcome to the board. Gorgeous puppers.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.
 
Posts: 9231

Postby Asta » May 25th, 2006, 9:04 am

Hello and welcome :wave: Love the pic where they are comparing teeth haha, cute :)

Cheers,

Åsa
User avatar
Asta
Welcome Wagger
 
Posts: 3115
Location: Everywhere

Postby LindsaySF » May 25th, 2006, 6:49 pm

Nice to see you here Shane! :) How are the boys doing? Still getting along well?

I'm SO glad you adopted Toodie. I wanted him for myself! If no one replied to the foster thread I posted on pbsmiles, I was seriously considering boarding him or something until I could find a home for him. Something about his cute little face just struck me and like you said, I wouldn't have been able to sleep at night knowing he was put down.

Are you still thinking of adopting one of Melanie's puppies? Or are you trying to keep it to 2 dogs for now? Just because I have to tempt you, pics of the pups are in this thread (scroll down for all the pups). :D


~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully
 
Posts: 490
Location: Prospect, CT

Postby LindsaySF » May 25th, 2006, 6:51 pm

SisMorphine wrote:I know a bunch of people from Hebron . . . which is so random because isn't it a small town? Hebron seems to follow me everywhere even though I've never been there!!

That is weird. Melanie is from Hebron too. :| I don't know anyone else from there though...
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully
 
Posts: 490
Location: Prospect, CT

Postby usurpers26 » May 25th, 2006, 7:25 pm

Hey Lindsay -

Toodie is doing great! He went in today to get neutered, everything went well and Tara will be picking him up in the morning. Cabo is so lonely tonight :)

They are getting along extremely well...I actually replied to your post on spbr but then I noticed you got banned :(

We are still considering one of Mel's pups...I actually PMd her about it. We move on Jume 15th...so that puts them at the perfect adoption age! Three is definitely our limit though...so we are weighing that between a pup or having a spot open to foster one. I will put some more pics of the boys up soon.

LindsaySF wrote:Nice to see you here Shane! :) How are the boys
doing? Still getting along well?

I'm SO glad you adopted Toodie. I wanted him for myself! If no one replied to the foster thread I posted on pbsmiles, I was seriously considering boarding him or something until I could find a home for him. Something about his cute little face just struck me and like you said, I wouldn't have been able to sleep at night knowing he was put down.

Are you still thinking of adopting one of Melanie's puppies? Or are you trying to keep it to 2 dogs for now? Just because I have to tempt you, pics of the pups are in this thread (scroll down for all the pups). :D


~Lindsay~
usurpers26
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 10
Location: Hebron, CT

Postby LindsaySF » May 25th, 2006, 7:33 pm

I'm so glad he's doing well. It will be interesting to see how Cabo is without him there tonight. Think he'll enjoy getting the bed back? :)

Deciding on a pup is a tough decision that's for sure. Usually puppies are easier to find homes for, so you might decide to leave room for another foster. Especially since Hartford gets just so many dogs... :(

I'm going to Mel's house this weekend to help her vaccinate the pups and to check fecal samples. I'll have to try really really hard not to leave with a pup!


~Lindsay~



usurpers26 wrote:Hey Lindsay -

Toodie is doing great! He went in today to get neutered, everything went well and Tara will be picking him up in the morning. Cabo is so lonely tonight :)

They are getting along extremely well...I actually replied to your post on spbr but then I noticed you got banned :(

We are still considering one of Mel's pups...I actually PMd her about it. We move on Jume 15th...so that puts them at the perfect adoption age! Three is definitely our limit though...so we are weighing that between a pup or having a spot open to foster one. I will put some more pics of the boys up soon.
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully
 
Posts: 490
Location: Prospect, CT

Postby usurpers26 » May 25th, 2006, 8:25 pm

You'll be driving by our new house then :) When you pass eagle rock on rt66 our house is 1/2 mile on the right...although it's set back off the road. But then again coming from Prospect you may go a different way.

If our weekend doesn't get too hectic we were thinking of giving Mel a call to stop by and see the pups too.


LindsaySF wrote:I'm so glad he's doing well. It will be interesting to see how Cabo is without him there tonight. Think he'll enjoy getting the bed back? :)

Deciding on a pup is a tough decision that's for sure. Usually puppies are easier to find homes for, so you might decide to leave room for another foster. Especially since Hartford gets just so many dogs... :(

I'm going to Mel's house this weekend to help her vaccinate the pups and to check fecal samples. I'll have to try really really hard not to leave with a pup!


~Lindsay~
usurpers26
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 10
Location: Hebron, CT

Postby LindsaySF » May 25th, 2006, 9:20 pm

usurpers26 wrote:You'll be driving by our new house then :) When you pass eagle rock on rt66 our house is 1/2 mile on the right...although it's set back off the road. But then again coming from Prospect you may go a different way.

If our weekend doesn't get too hectic we were thinking of giving Mel a call to stop by and see the pups too.

I'm not sure which way I'll be coming from... If I didn't think I would get horribly lost, I would try to drive by it. lol

We were thinking some time on Sunday this weekend for the vaccs.


~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully
 
Posts: 490
Location: Prospect, CT

Previous

Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron