Susie needs a Foster Home

Postby Jaime » May 25th, 2006, 12:40 am

if you wanted it to be friendly for you, you should have thought twice about posting threads that directly attack people... if you had come here with a "start fresh" attitude, you would have had a more pleasant stay

i will not sit back and watch you, critisize or bash me personally OR any friend of mine.

you just couldn't help but bring the drama here- even in your intros. if you kept it at hello, and just really wanted to be here to enjoy THIS forum, i would not have cared at all. but instead you start in about rescue practices, conduct on other forums, my fosters, make downright rude comments and so on...

LindsaySF wrote:I'm done with this entire forum for a while. And not just because Jaime of all people is being believed here... (Though I never thought I'd see the day, aren't we forgetting that she hasn't posted here in months and she only followed Mel and I over?)...

Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 25th, 2006, 12:59 am

LindsaySF wrote:I'm done with this entire forum for a while. And not just because Jaime of all people is being believed here... (Though I never thought I'd see the day, aren't we forgetting that she hasn't posted here in months and she only followed Mel and I over?)...

But also because apparently if I feed anything less than Canidae to my dogs I am too poor to have them and shouldn't be fostering...

And if I don't agree with making my dog stay in an hour-long down position, my dog is not well trained, he is actually training me, and my dogs are taking over my house...

I joined this board because I was assured that it would be a friendlier environment than pbsmiles. But you know what? It is nastier here than it EVER was at pbsmiles.... :(

It was nice talking to you guys while it lasted (like a week :rolleyes2: )...

Bye.

:rolleyes2: :wave: :rolleyes2:

Oh yeah and

:rolleyes2:

Oh and ya know that little thing I said in your intro? About us not caring about age or how young a person is? We DON'T....until you start ACTING it.
:rolleyes2:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby cheekymunkee » May 25th, 2006, 1:17 am

Really though, I don't know what you thought you were going to get here. We speak our minds, we have opinions, we do not beleive everything we read on the internet, we have no stars in our eyes,we take on what we can handle & nothing more, we care enough about this breed to sometimes say no, we know that not every dog can or needs to be saved, we know only the BEST will do as far as adoping out these dogs, we know only commited homes need to be fostering, we know that all puppies do not need to be born into an already overpopulated breed, we know that just because you get an app does not mean they get a dog, we know these are pit bulls & there is always ALWAYS a chance the dog will become aggressive, maybe not today ,maybe not tomorrow but there is ALWAYS this chance. This is NOT eric's house, we do things the right way here or we do not do them at all. Sorry if any one's feelings are hurt but you know what? toughen up. IT AIN'T ABOUT YOU!!

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby hoagiesmomma » May 25th, 2006, 1:20 am

cheekymunkee wrote:Really though, I don't know what you thought you were going to get here. We speak our minds, we have opinions, we do not beleive everything we read on the internet, we have no stars in our eyes,we take on what we can handle & nothing more, we care enough about this breed to sometimes say no, we know that not every dog can or needs to be saved, we know only the BEST will do as far as adoping out these dogs, we know only commited homes need to be fostering, we know that all puppies do not need to be born into an already overpopulated breed, we know that just because you get an app does not mean they get a dog, we know these are pit bulls & there is always ALWAYS a chance the dog will become aggressive, maybe not today ,maybe not tomorrow but there is ALWAYS this chance. This is NOT eric's house, we do things the right way here or we do not do them at all. Sorry if any one's feelings are hurt but you know what? toughen up. IT AIN'T ABOUT YOU!!

wow.

just...

wow.
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby msvette2u » May 25th, 2006, 1:21 am

hoagiesmomma wrote:wow.

just...

wow.

uh huh...
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » May 25th, 2006, 1:21 am

Problem? :|

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby cheekymunkee » May 25th, 2006, 1:22 am

msvette2u wrote:
hoagiesmomma wrote:wow.

just...

wow.

uh huh...

you do not want to go there. trust me

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby satanscheerleader » May 25th, 2006, 1:27 am

I agree Cheeky. No offense to the OP but when I take a foster, I am as dedicated to that dog as I am to my own dogs. Period. There is no place for flakeyness when it comes to fostering. None. If something isn't working within the home dynamics, make some changes so it will work until a forever home can be found and next time make sure you are 100% dedicated to a dog before taking it. There just isn't any excuse for anything less, really. To me, it's no different than the tons of people who make excuses and dump dogs in shelters in the first place. Again, not meant to be offensive but meant to be a reality check. Fostering isn't always easy, fun, convenient, etc....
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby hoagiesmomma » May 25th, 2006, 1:32 am

cheekymunkee wrote:

puh-lease.

edit.

damn! you were talking to someone else! hahahaha
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 25th, 2006, 1:34 am

hoagiesmomma wrote:
cheekymunkee wrote:

puh-lease.

neither do you. I am pretty sick of all the drama that has been going on this past week and if it takes gagging people to make it stop, that will be done. Don't believe me? :|

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby cheekymunkee » May 25th, 2006, 1:38 am

hoagiesmomma wrote:
cheekymunkee wrote:

puh-lease.

edit.

damn! you were talking to someone else! hahahaha

no, I wasn't talking to you but (cartman vocie on) "Repect my authority!" (cartman voice off)

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby hoagiesmomma » May 25th, 2006, 1:42 am

cheekymunkee wrote:neither do you. I am pretty sick of all the drama that has been going on this past week and if it takes gagging people to make it stop, that will be done. Don't believe me? :|

ok, while I initially reacted (mistakenly) to a similar remark to someone else...

you just did it again, here.

"trust me"

"don't believe me?"

what's up with that, yo?

if me being here to occassionally voice my reaction to some of the stuff that is said is drama inspiring...

so be it.

I have very little faith in any boat that can't take a little rocking.
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby hoagiesmomma » May 25th, 2006, 1:43 am

cheekymunkee wrote:no, I wasn't talking to you but (cartman vocie on) "Repect my authority!" (cartman voice off)

hahahaha

that's respect my authoritAH...
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby hoagiesmomma » May 25th, 2006, 2:04 am

sheesh.

that was rather anticlimactic.

:chat:

ps. are ^ these guys arguing...or about to make out? :D
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 25th, 2006, 8:31 am

cheekymunkee wrote:I am pretty sick of all the drama that has been going on this past week and if it takes gagging people to make it stop, that will be done. Don't believe me? :|

1. YOU created the drama in the raw food thread when you flipped out.

2. "Gagging people" is EXACTLY what I was assured would not happen on this board as it did on pbsmiles. I'm sorry to see it is not the case...

Oh, and: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby muse » May 25th, 2006, 8:59 am

OK, Back on topic.

Ive had a response to the email I sent out asking for help. I was asked how old the puppies are... I know there is a thread around here that says, but Im unable to locate it. Anyone??

Also, mel, if you come back in here.. Im goin to reply to her email and if she has any further questions I will refer her to you.. is that ok? She is actually the women who pulled Blaze. :)
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
muse
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 25th, 2006, 9:11 am

Alma, thank you for your help. :) Melanie is not reading the forum anymore so please email her or PM her with this.
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby muse » May 25th, 2006, 9:12 am

K, thanks Lindsay. :) Will do.
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
muse
Confident Young Bully

Postby Marinepits » May 25th, 2006, 9:22 am

cheekymunkee wrote:Really though, I don't know what you thought you were going to get here. We speak our minds, we have opinions, we do not beleive everything we read on the internet, we have no stars in our eyes,we take on what we can handle & nothing more, we care enough about this breed to sometimes say no, we know that not every dog can or needs to be saved, we know only the BEST will do as far as adoping out these dogs, we know only commited homes need to be fostering, we know that all puppies do not need to be born into an already overpopulated breed, we know that just because you get an app does not mean they get a dog, we know these are pit bulls & there is always ALWAYS a chance the dog will become aggressive, maybe not today ,maybe not tomorrow but there is ALWAYS this chance. This is NOT eric's house, we do things the right way here or we do not do them at all. Sorry if any one's feelings are hurt but you know what? toughen up. IT AIN'T ABOUT YOU!!

I agree Cheeky. No offense to the OP but when I take a foster, I am as dedicated to that dog as I am to my own dogs. Period. There is no place for flakeyness when it comes to fostering. None. If something isn't working within the home dynamics, make some changes so it will work until a forever home can be found and next time make sure you are 100% dedicated to a dog before taking it. There just isn't any excuse for anything less, really. To me, it's no different than the tons of people who make excuses and dump dogs in shelters in the first place. Again, not meant to be offensive but meant to be a reality check. Fostering isn't always easy, fun, convenient, etc....

I completely agree, ladies. Well said.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby cheekymunkee » May 25th, 2006, 9:22 am

LindsaySF wrote:
cheekymunkee wrote:I am pretty sick of all the drama that has been going on this past week and if it takes gagging people to make it stop, that will be done. Don't believe me? :|

1. YOU created the drama in the raw food thread when you flipped out.

2. "Gagging people" is EXACTLY what I was assured would not happen on this board as it did on pbsmiles. I'm sorry to see it is not the case...

Oh, and: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

Thought you were leaving.............. IF you don't like the way this board is run, there are plenty others on the 'net......go find one. Please. No one assured you of anything. If you cannot follow the rules we will treat you like a child & put you in time out. If you have a problem with that..get to steppin'.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

PreviousNext

Return to Rescue