Top 5 dog kibbles rated

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby Romanwild » May 24th, 2006, 10:49 pm

I'm not going to be somewhere where I'm not welcome. If you have something to say to me, just say it. If you dont want me here, I will leave.

This was never about you and it still isn't. You've been welcome here since the day you joined. I have never had a problem with you.

I will bring up the "island" anytime I want too. If you take it personally then that's your problem. I don't even think of you when I think of the island.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » May 24th, 2006, 10:50 pm

Most people here do not even know who pat is let alone bad mouth her. I spoke out of turn but I did NOT bad mouth her. I edited my post because.....truthfully I do NOT know why she wanted it down. It wsa speculation on my part. But I still did NOT bad mouth her
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Magnolia618 » May 24th, 2006, 10:51 pm

Well, some people would rather let personalities come before helping the dogs.

This is why I rescue dogs, not people

Without an explanation it looks petty since the reason we had it here was to help the dogs and fellow owners.

I guess it's more about her then the dogs.

Yeah......I got that. :rolleyes2:

Maybe she wasn't comfortable with SO MANY people reading it. Maybe she's wants to hide it somewhere where it won't be shared.....like an island.

and I am getting bitched at for defending her?!

Not even defending her! All I said was that she had EVERY RIGHT to ask for it to be removed, which she did!
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.â€
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby Magnolia618 » May 24th, 2006, 10:55 pm

I will bring up the "island" anytime I want too. If you take it personally then that's your problem.

Nice... :rolleyes2:

This was never about you and it still isn't.

Fine, but its WAY too close to home.
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » May 24th, 2006, 10:57 pm

I have no idea if I was right or not in what I said & until she says why she wants it gone we really do not know. I can be a true bitch but when I think about it, and if I am wrong I do apologize.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Romanwild » May 24th, 2006, 10:57 pm

You're defending your friend. I understand that but there is nothing for you to defend. She asked for it to be pulled and it was. She's a big girl and if she wants to defend herself she is welcome to join.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby mnp13 » May 24th, 2006, 10:59 pm

ok...

let's take a breath (Demo hates it when I say that!!!!)

I'm mystified by the request, considering it's a 4 month old thread and hadn't been posted on for 2 months. It's information used for educating people about dog food, but if it is supposed to be somehow "priviledged", so be it.

It's a selfish request, but I honored it as soon as I got it. Who cares if people who could have used the information to better their dog's lives can't benefit from it and that it screws up the entire thread? Pat has her own reasons, regardless of what we think.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » May 24th, 2006, 11:00 pm

I just want to say, Pat I am sorry, I jumped the gun & I feel badly. I do not know your reasons & to pretend I do is wrong.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby msvette2u » May 24th, 2006, 11:00 pm

mnp13 wrote:ok...

I'm mystified by the request, considering it's a 4 month old thread and hadn't been posted on for 2 months. It's information used for educating people about dog food, but if it is supposed to be somehow "priviledged", so be it.

It's a selfish request, but I honored it as soon as I got it. Who cares if people who could have used the information to better their dog's lives can't benefit from it and that it screws up the entire thread? Pat has her own reasons, regardless of what we think.

And I was really curious too! Does anyone remember what it said? The dobedog chart is confusing - the one I posted is great but is a few years old and things may have changed by now :(
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Magnolia618 » May 25th, 2006, 9:41 am

msvette2u wrote:
mnp13 wrote:ok...

And I was really curious too! Does anyone remember what it said? The dobedog chart is confusing - the one I posted is great but is a few years old and things may have changed by now :(

Its still on Ucare :|

I'm actually really curious about the one you posted. I just dont get it :?
Magnolia618
I live here

Previous

Return to Nutrition & Health