may long weekend fun!!!UPDATED PUG PICTURES!!!

Postby mistee06 » May 23rd, 2006, 5:43 am

i spent most of the weekend in Moberly Lake, BC its right by chetwynd and is amazingly beautiful. despite the annoying teenagers that were really BAD...i dont ever remember being as stupid as these kids were this past weekend (they took a really expensive boat on its trailer still and pushed it into the middle of the lake....causing it to flood...thank god it didnt sink)...anyways the rest of the weekend was awesome here are a few pictures...i had more but i cant find them so i'll post them later!!!!

the crownline we used to cruise around the lake. somehow we mananged to have kids with us EVERY time we went so no make out sessions on the water :angel2: hahaha anyways...we didnt get any wake boarding in cuz it wasnt that great of weather and the water was still too cold...althought that didnt stop Welcome from getting us all wet with some killer waves over hte bow!! haha anyways ehre it is (sorry no pix of us actually in it)

this is the most amazing house i've ever seen. its owned by some rich guy that apparently owns a baseball team or two..haha anyways i heard that his masterbedroom is over 5000 sq feet....my question to him would be...why would you LEAVE your bedroom with it being that big

and last but not least its Pepper Pot...a friend's 10 month old Cocker Spaniel puppy she was sooo cute....(i grew up with cockers so i couldnt resist taking like 10 billion pictures of her haha)

introducing...DAISY!!!! the 5 week old pug i spent my weekend with!!!!
isnt she the cutests!!! and boy did she have attitude!!! she kept biting Nemo(shih/malt) in the bum and he's 4 times her size hahaha....she could fit in your one hand.... i was so in love!!!

i hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!

-Kim & Tylor
Last edited by mistee06 on May 27th, 2006, 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
mistee06
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby a-bull » May 23rd, 2006, 7:36 am

Looks like a great weekend!!

That dog is a riot. Looks like he's thinking of something less than friendly to say. :)
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Purple » May 23rd, 2006, 7:41 am

WOW! Looks like you had some fun!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby Asta » May 23rd, 2006, 8:32 am

Oh what a great weekend it looks like you guys had :)! As for his insanely large master bedroom...I wouldnt leave it either, but mainly because i would be lost...haha.
Please do post pics of the little pug, i adore thouse dogs :D

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby cheekymunkee » May 23rd, 2006, 9:46 am

What a cute little dog!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby bullymommy » June 29th, 2006, 3:50 pm

god i want a pug sooooo bad!!!

great pictures!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Purple » June 29th, 2006, 3:55 pm

I saw a pug at the garden center today! So, so cute!
Purple
I live here

Postby kymn25 » June 29th, 2006, 4:00 pm

bullymommy wrote:god i want a pug sooooo bad!!!
great pictures!

ME too!
Pit Bulls know they are THE face of extinction. All that remains is where they make their final stand. Say NO to BSL!

http://www.Ucarerescue.net
kymn25
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby pitbullmamaliz » June 29th, 2006, 4:56 pm

Had I known you'd be taking pics of my summer home, I'd've invited you in! :wink: Ah, I slay me... :backRoll:

That little pug is too cute!!! His eyes are almost bigger than his head!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Return to Two Legged Family Members