New house, new people!

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby PittieLove » May 22nd, 2006, 8:56 pm

In my new neighborhood there are lots of friendly, cute pit bulls! And the funny thing is that the pit bulls wont bark at you, and 90%of the other breeds here are barking and trying to jump the fence! :shock:
In my past neighborhood was the ghetto type, the pits were mean, they had big chains. Now it is so werid to go out, not have a loose aggerssive dog go for you and see friendly pit bulls. Im so happy we moved!
:D just thought i would tell you all
Bulldog Pride.
PittieLove
Confident Young Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 22nd, 2006, 9:17 pm

That'll be nice being able to make friends with some other responsible owners. I haven't met anybody yet with a pittie - I've actually only seen a couple and I don't want my girl associating with them (hoodlums).
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Purple » May 22nd, 2006, 9:20 pm

A nice change of pace for you!
Purple
I live here

Postby hoagiesmomma » May 22nd, 2006, 9:33 pm

I was surprised when we moved here (ultra yuppy "old blood" neighborhood) how many people just loved our dogs.

I was even more surprised how many of them were pit-saavy and said they're just misunderstood.

there is even one rescue girl here, zoey, who although she looks like a meanie...

wears a little pink scarf on walks to make her look more approachable. she's one of my favorite girls...she doesn't know "sit" because she's too busy lying on her back for belly rubs!

:D
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mistee06 » May 23rd, 2006, 4:22 am

that sounds so awesome :) we should all move to that neighbourhood hahaha it'd be named bully ave ;) lol congrats on the new digs!?!?
mistee06
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby CarolinaPitChick » May 31st, 2006, 11:26 pm

when we moved from Baltimore Maryland to Spartanburg South Carolina I new we were in a whole new world. It is WORSE here IMO.

In my little yuppie neighborhood in Baltimore all the dogs were nice and friendly and foofoo even the pitbulls.

However we did have the "hood" hounds in the rougher areas.

Here in South Carolina it is so different. I have witnessed for the first time in my life pitbulls outside on chains with doghouses....I worked at the humane society for a few weeks and pitbulls came in and they went out...dead....fighting seems to be HUGE here....much bigger then I am aware of in Baltimore and not a day goes by here someones dogs doesnt come up missing and it seems stealing pitbulls is a great pastime.

I have even had cars sit and watch Simon while he was in the yard. Here is the kicker...everything else about living here is TOTALLY mayberry-ish. I could not ask for better. I just happen to be in love with the wrong breed of dog.
CarolinaPitChick
Just Whelped

Postby Romanwild » June 1st, 2006, 8:34 am

Sounds like a good place to start a pit bull club! :D
Romanwild
I live here

Postby mnp13 » June 1st, 2006, 10:10 am

PittieLove wrote:In my new neighborhood there are lots of friendly, cute pit bulls! And the funny thing is that the pit bulls wont bark at you, and 90%of the other breeds here are barking and trying to jump the fence! :shock:
In my past neighborhood was the ghetto type, the pits were mean, they had big chains. Now it is so werid to go out, not have a loose aggerssive dog go for you and see friendly pit bulls. Im so happy we moved!
:D just thought i would tell you all

so... you go for walks with Pit Bull Talk cards in your pocket, right? :D
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby vaughndyer1 » June 1st, 2006, 5:58 pm

Sounds nice!!
vaughndyer1
Just Whelped

Return to Pit Bull Talk