What Defines a Non Reputable Rescue?

Postby Jaime » May 22nd, 2006, 4:07 pm

this speaks volumes of your level of self-control and maturity-- you don't know me from adam...

KaylasMomJenn wrote: edited, personal attacks not allowd
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jaime » May 22nd, 2006, 4:09 pm

so then why to this forum are you outright blaming eric if you beforehand (at another forum) assumed responsibility? that imo is poor and deceiving

he had absolutely nothing to do with her not seeing a vet

KaylasMomJenn wrote:Or maybe you're Eric, the Pit Bull GOD!

I took responsibility a LONG time ago-I said my fair share of apologies. I don't feel like this conversation is going anywhere. And plus, my audience is gone.

Ciao!
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 22nd, 2006, 4:37 pm

KaylasMomJenn wrote:And if my schedule is so "un-doable" then why did I take 2 days off of work to care for her and her puppies?

The one thing that makes me angriest is lies-I can handle just about anything, but liars I can not. NO PERSONALL ATTACKS ALLOWED ON THIS BOARD.

See that it dose not happen again or posting privilages will be revoked. We are tired of saying it over & over. Wwe are now enforcing our rules
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby LindsaySF » May 22nd, 2006, 5:18 pm

Guys come on. Calling names will get us nowhere.

Jaime, I have a hard time believing that Jenn would deliberately choose not to bring Susie to the vet if instructed to do so.

But let's say you're telling the truth about that. Who would pay for this vet visit? Because Eric has shown that he is NOT reliable when it comes to financially compensating his fosters...

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 22nd, 2006, 5:19 pm

Jaime wrote:this speaks volumes of your level of self-control and maturity-- you don't know me from adam...

Yes Jaime, we all know that you save your personal attacks for PM's... :rolleyes2:

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 22nd, 2006, 5:21 pm

hoagiesmomma wrote:lovely story, tamara...

now how about the truth?

Maybe I am being too trusting here, but I am going to take Tamara's word on this and believe that she is telling all she knows. I think people over there are lying to her, as they are lying to Jaime. The only question will be whether or not she will continue to believe the lies...

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 22nd, 2006, 5:23 pm

Favorite Kitty wrote:edited to add ~ yes, this is Rachael that I had talked about on the message board regarding Pyometra. She was supposed to be a foster :rolleyes2:

Well I hope Tammie gets better soon!

Ah, I remember the thread about Rachel. So you ended up keeping her huh? :)

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 22nd, 2006, 5:25 pm

muse wrote:HI Jamie, wb!! :popcorn2:

LOL! lol
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby Maryellen » May 22nd, 2006, 5:45 pm

since this topic has turned into 30 pages, and since people were warned more then once, i am locking the thread for now.. if anyone has constructive comments that want to be made pm me and i will see about unlocking the thread..
everyone can go to posting pics of their dogs, health issues, etc.....
Maryellen
I live here

Previous

Return to Rescue