Missing you!

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby Emi » February 24th, 2014, 3:02 pm

Forever in our hearts! And forever will be missed!
Percy came into our hearts on:
Oct, 31, 2006
And went missing from our hearts on
Feb. 7, 2014

If you decide to come back to us, you shall be loved in our hearts as never before, but if you have gone to the Rainbow bridge, our love is never ending! Until we meet again Percy....much love from us.

Grieve Not
Nor speak of me with tears,
But laugh and talk of me,
As if I were beside you,
I love you so,
Twas heaven here with you!

By Isla Paschal Richardson.
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby turtle » March 15th, 2014, 9:23 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. He was a handsome kitty. RIP Percy, you were well loved and are missed...
-------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow but I get there - a turtle's motto
turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby Emi » April 1st, 2014, 7:25 pm

Thank you Turtle, but we actually found him, he was across the street, then he went across the street to the left and was down 5 houses from us.

We found him March 15, 2014, very skinny we're so blessed we found him.

We had moved from our apartment he'd lived in for 8 1/2 years into a house on Jan 1, 2014, so I believe he wasn't use to the smells around here, and he's getting to be be an old guy he's actually 9 years old today! :)
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby turtle » April 4th, 2014, 5:38 pm

Ohhh I am so glad you found him!

Congrats on the new house, but you are right, he was probably confused and was not sure he lived there. That is really great news that you got him back and I bet he was very happy to be home again.

9 is not that old for a cat. The neighbor's cat was about 19 this winter when she went off in a snow storm and died. So he's more on the middle aged side...

Be careful Mr. Percy and don't get lost again!
-------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow but I get there - a turtle's motto
turtle
Loyally Bully

Return to Gallery and Cinema