What Defines a Non Reputable Rescue?

Postby LindsaySF » May 21st, 2006, 9:59 pm

savagem wrote:We can tell them that a donation was taken up for the transport ahead of time, but that the rescue that took in one of the dogs decided to pocket it all. :rolleyes2:

I'm sure that would go over really well! :D

I see that Jaime has decided to turn in. It must be very tiring to be a one-woman army and defend the almighty Eric against all of his "jilted lovers"... :rolleyes2:

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 21st, 2006, 10:01 pm

savagem wrote:You know the thing that really kills me is that Corey is out thousands of dollars. She has rented a van a couple of times, and she paid the entire Parvo bill on her own. Yet she isn't even worried about getting money back herself. She is concerned about making sure that Summer gets her $80.00 back.

I know! She is a freaking SAINT I tell you!!

Though Summer did email me to say that she paid mucho vet bills for the dogs that were transported...

I wonder if we could take up a collection on this forum? Mods, do you allow that? Do you promise not to steal it from us? :wink2:

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby Sue » May 21st, 2006, 10:19 pm

LindsaySF wrote:Speaking of vaccines...

At the puppy party I mixed the vaccines and Jaime put all the stickers in the pups' folders as I did it. I used to work for a vet, and this is very poor practice. You don't peel off the label and put it in the file until AFTER the dog has been vaccinated. Or else how do you know if you missed a dog? You can't ask it if you gave it a shot yet or not...

Did the pups that left directly from the party (before we rounded up and vaccinated all the pups), get this vaccine before they left? Or were they accidentally skipped over?

~Lindsay~

Puppies were adopted right from the puppy party? They left w/o home visits?
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Sue » May 21st, 2006, 10:22 pm

LindsaySF wrote:Your refusal to discuss Corey's parvo outbreak is telling...

Your refusal to answer whether you have ever been to his house is telling...

Eric's refusal to defend himself, and making you do it, is telling...

~Lindsay~

Please do tell.... have you ever seen the conditions for yourself? Is Paris still alive? What about Hunny or Tulip? Can his fosters still walk? Are they ambulatory or have their muscles atrophied to point that they can't stand from being crated for such long periods of time?
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby cheekymunkee » May 21st, 2006, 10:45 pm

Jaime wrote:i am somewhat suprised that the moderators here allow such comments :rolleyes2:

muse wrote:Please dont tell me his bells are so small that he has to hide behind a girls skirt!!

Now THATS funny. :popcorn2:

After some of the comments you & youe little buddy have made you think you can call someone down? Give me a break!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby hoagiesmomma » May 21st, 2006, 11:00 pm

LindsaySF wrote: Is Paris still alive? What about Hunny or Tulip? Can his fosters still walk? Are they ambulatory or have their muscles atrophied to point that they can't stand from being crated for such long periods of time?

more than anything else said here...

the thought of those poor dogs makes it hard for me to sleep at night.

if indeed those dogs are in that condition...

he's going to rot in hell.
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 21st, 2006, 11:27 pm

I thought Tulip was adopted by someone? :o

We don't know about her do we?? OMG...

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 21st, 2006, 11:28 pm

Sue wrote:Puppies were adopted right from the puppy party? They left w/o home visits?

Their home visits were done ahead of time (like Melanie did Tamara's 2 days before the puppy party).

But I really don't think they were vaccinated along with the rest of the pups....

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby savagem » May 22nd, 2006, 8:13 am

LindsaySF wrote:
Sue wrote:Puppies were adopted right from the puppy party? They left w/o home visits?

Their home visits were done ahead of time (like Melanie did Tamara's 2 days before the puppy party).

But I really don't think they were vaccinated along with the rest of the pups....

~Lindsay~

Yes, I did their home visits ahead of time, in the hopes of lightening Coreyann's load a bit. Tamara was going to adopt Lily, and the other family was supposedly interested in another of Corey's pups. Unfortunately once they got to the puppy party they decided on one of the younger pups instead. :( I also did Tamara's home visit because after backing out of Lily's adoption (for which she got criticized on pbsmiles--I think it was in the "secret" limited-access section) she had decided that she wanted her after all, and was desperately seeking someone to do the home visit so she could bring her home right away. And then she has the nerve to follow me over here and butt into my intro thread. Arrrggggghhhh! Still makes my blood boil!
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby LindsaySF » May 22nd, 2006, 9:15 am

savagem wrote:I also did Tamara's home visit because after backing out of Lily's adoption (for which she got criticized on pbsmiles--I think it was in the "secret" limited-access section) she had decided that she wanted her after all, and was desperately seeking someone to do the home visit so she could bring her home right away. And then she has the nerve to follow me over here and butt into my intro thread. Arrrggggghhhh! Still makes my blood boil!

And she "decided" she wanted her after all due in part to the large number of PM's she and I exchanged over it, with me encouraging her to adopt her..... :rolleyes2:

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby savagem » May 22nd, 2006, 9:19 am

LindsaySF wrote:
savagem wrote:I also did Tamara's home visit because after backing out of Lily's adoption (for which she got criticized on pbsmiles--I think it was in the "secret" limited-access section) she had decided that she wanted her after all, and was desperately seeking someone to do the home visit so she could bring her home right away. And then she has the nerve to follow me over here and butt into my intro thread. Arrrggggghhhh! Still makes my blood boil!

And she "decided" she wanted her after all due in part to the large number of PM's she and I exchanged over it, with me encouraging her to adopt her..... :rolleyes2:

~Lindsay~

Yes Lindsay--what is the story with that? I'm still not clear on why she withdrew her application in the first place. And then what did you say to change her mind?
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby KaylasMomJenn » May 22nd, 2006, 9:21 am

Lindsay-is there anyway I made all these emails WHILE ON THE PHONE WITH YOU? (because I forwarded them while we were still talking!)
And anyway, I still have the series of these emails saved here at work, not just 1 of them. And you're right, I am not smart enough to do all of this myself-and if you (Lindsay) want access to my Paypal account, I will gladly give you my password. I trust you. Here is the email I sent out this morning to Corey, Summer, and Joyce. You can decide from here if I'm the liar, or if Eric is. I'd scroll down and read it from the bottom-up.
The only thing I edited out was my work phone number and email addresses. (But PM me if you REALLY want to call me ;) )

But the outright lies have forced me to.

Here is my $100 BACK to Eric, sent within 5 minutes of receiving his email asking for it.
May 3, 2006 Payment To Eric Gray Completed Details -$100.00 USD $0.00 USD -$100.00 USD

Believe what you will-but I pulled these up AND emailed them while on the phone with Lindsay- I didn't have time to concoct some big story-and don't care, even. I asked him 2 times in these emails to make sure Corey and Summer got their fair share.

I am sorry I even got involved at this point. For those of you who are blind to the fact that I am not the asshole here, I am sorry for that.

Thank you!
Jennifer Lammerts
Customer Service Rep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 6:17 PM
To: Jennifer Black
Subject: RE:

okay – i didn’t know this – please realize i was only responding with the information i had –

-- thank you for helping with them yesterday, and i hope the dogs away from you makes things easier – it seems to be okay with melanie so far –

anyway, i am not sure what else to say – i cannot keep up with all these sides – stuff outside the forum is too busy, and i don’t know how to read these situations any more –

:(

eric

visit Smilin' Pitbull Rescue at http://www.spbr.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 5:07 PM
To: eric@spbr.org

Please do not believe a word that asshole told you.

I was at my moms house with my daughter for the night, NOT MY BOYFRIENDS HOUSE. God, Eric, do you really think I am that big of an asshole? He threatened to shoot the mom because she growled at his dog. He called me NUMEROUS times to tell me he had let Jasmine go outside and I better come home to get her-I drove home and she was sound asleep in her cage.

I called you BEFORE the cops came on Monday to let you know that because of the issues happening I needed you-and Eric you didn't call me back until what time? After that-the cops had come and gone, and I HAD TO LEAVE because HE REFUSED TO. Let me tell you that he has put bruises on me before IN FRONT OF MY DAUGHTER and I was not going to let it get to that point again. I did not turn my phone off so you couldn't get a hold of me. I turned it off because I went to sleep at 3am and was up at 530 am with the puppies and I was exhausted. I was in contact with you all day, why do you think I would then try to avoid you? Seriously. If you think I am that honorable of a person (unless you're blowing smoke up my ass) why in Gods name would you even begin to think that? He didn't spend quality time with them, when I arrived home Tuesday morning, Marshmallow AND Jasmine had both crap in their cages (Marshmallow hasn't done that in over 6 months and Jasmine in at least 2 weeks). I had to come home and hand feed the puppies, clean crap out of 2 cages, and then deal with the laundry from the pups, let dogs outside, and feed everyone on top of all the BS in my life. Eric, I respect you. I could see you and I becoming good friends in this crap together. Do you think I would have drove 4.5 hours one way (and sit for 3 hours WAITING in Albany) just to turn around and drive the puppies 2 more hours away 2 days later? Come on! I have been nothing but patient and accommodating. I was incredibly upset yesterday to hand Jasmine over-I am in tears RIGHT NOW! She became part of my family-I loved her like she was my own dog. She went for car rides, we went to the park, we went for walks, she slept on the couch with me.

God bless you, Eric. I am getting my ass blasted for this and I thought you would be the one person who understood and accepted this bullshit. I am so sorry for getting involved at this point, I will return to being another spectator-who watches the action but who sits their ass back and does absolutely nothing. I wont offer to donate, I wont offer to help transport, I'll sit with my thumb up my ass and enjoy sitting in the peanut gallery. It seems to be what all those other assholes want.

Thank you!

Jennifer Lammerts

Customer Service Rep

Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 3:42 PM

i was most upset that you didn't leave a message monday that the dogs needed some place to stay that night, and that chris was threatening to shoot them -- ?? -- when i spoke with him, he sounded like he was spending quality time with them while you were out at your boyfirend's --

-- and also, that you turned your phone off when you went to your boyfriend's was upsetting -- if there were an emergency, how could anyone contact you? how important was it for me to contact you? that was upsetting --

-- i don't know what "blo rescue" means --

eric

ps - my paypal address is eric@spbr.org and jazzy is doing great -- she loves plaing with elvis!

Jennifer Black < wrote:

I don't want to cause any major rifts, because all of the donation money was not meant to go to me. Can you please make sure that Summer and Corey get their fair share?

How is Jasmine?

Do you still need help with the Blo Rescue?

Thank you for taking some time to talk to me yesterday. I still feel a bit of hostility but I had to do what was best for the pups. I do not feel like I left them in harms way at any time, the biggest problem was with the recently escalating issues at home fearing for my own safety, not being able to stay at my house, and not being able to give them 100% of my time. ( I do, after all, work a full time job)

Thank you!

Jennifer Lammerts

Customer Service Rep

Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 3:15 PM
Subject: Re:

okay jenn --

-- as i see it, it is as follows --

donations = $217
obedience = $97
first albany gas = $120
petsmart = $34
2nd albany gas = $35
jazzy food = $25 (25 lbs, at 2% bodyweight per day, for 45 days, at $1.1/lb)

So, that leaves $100 --

-- could you paypal me $100 back?

eric

Jennifer Black <> wrote:

Basically, I was sent 225 in donations for the transport this weekend. With what Paypal took, it was 217.27.

I have listed below what it cost me in gas for Sunday's transport-and also the formula I bought for the puppies.

05/02/2006
Master Money Purchase PETSMART 0000AMHERST NY

$34.45

05/02/2006
Master Money Purchase RED APPLE N TONAWANDA NY

$35.00

05/02/2006
Master Money Purchase SAVON GAS VERONA NY

$35.01

05/02/2006

PURCHASE MADE ON 04/30/06 AT EXXONMOBIL26 09661471
MANCHEST NY
$25.02

There was also another fill up-another 25.00 that was put on a credit card and is not showing up on the statement yet.

Dropping off the puppies yesterday in Syracuse cost me 35.00 for a 1 time fill up (not on my bank account statement yet). That means all together it cost me 189.48. Eric-I know that I was not meant to get the entire 220.00 that was donated-so does that mean SPBR will reimburse for the rest? I dont want to look like the asshole here-and I dont want it to be unfair for the others who obviously spent more than I did. I just don't like feeling like people think I "stole" the money, or that I am keeping it all for myself. I would like you to decide what goes where-and let me know.

Payment
From
Stacey Morris
Apr. 28, 2006
Completed
Details

$75.00 USD
-$2.48 USD

Payment
From
Glenn Ayotte
Apr. 28, 2006
Completed
Details

$20.00 USD
-$0.88 USD

Payment
From
Elizabeth Barile
Apr. 28, 2006
Completed
Details

$30.00 USD
-$1.17 USD

Payment
From
Joyce DeGennaro
Apr. 27, 2006
Completed
Details

$100.00 USD
-$3.20 USD

And for the record of things-this is the 2 times I bought dog food since Jasmine was with us.

04/21/2006
Master Money Purchase PET SUPPLIES PLUS AMHERST NY

$28.57

03/09/2006
Master Money Purchase PFD*PETFOODDIRECT 800-865-1333 PA

$39.98

I bought a 40lb bag online about 1-2 weeks before Jasmine came to me. I purchased a 20 lb bag at the end of April that I just finished yesterday. (The momma dog finished it off). I also bought K9 Advantix to put on both dogs that is shown here:

Payment
To
Kristy Wright
Apr. 29, 2006
Completed
Details

-$38.00 USD
$0.00 USD

Advantix 55 4pk- 21-55lbs. FREE S/H
$38.00 USD
$38.00 USD

Thank you!

Jennifer Lammerts

Customer Service Rep
KaylasMomJenn
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Maryellen » May 22nd, 2006, 9:28 am

jenn, i took out your email address in 2 spots in your above post
Maryellen
I live here

Postby KaylasMomJenn » May 22nd, 2006, 9:38 am

Thanks! :)
KaylasMomJenn
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby savagem » May 22nd, 2006, 9:38 am

Not to sound critical here, but I didn't get reimbursed for any of the $$$ that I spent in driving a total of 11 hours to get Susie and pups first to you and then to my house. And Lindsay didn't get reimbursed for any of the $$$ that she spent on gas. And Summer and Corey have yet to see any $$$ for renting the vans OR for the gas they used. And how much did you get reimbursed Jen? Maybe you could offer to give some of the money that you kept for your own expenses to Corey and Summer? :|
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby savagem » May 22nd, 2006, 9:41 am

savagem wrote:Not to sound critical here, but I didn't get reimbursed for any of the $$$ that I spent in driving a total of 11 hours to get Susie and pups first to you and then to my house. And Lindsay didn't get reimbursed for any of the $$$ that she spent on gas. And Summer and Corey have yet to see any $$$ for renting the vans OR for the gas they used. And how much did you get reimbursed Jen? Maybe you could offer to give some of the money that you kept for your own expenses to Corey and Summer? :|
Oh, and I spent at least $35.00 on tolls in going into New York and New Jersey as well. I know that the subject is Eric here, and there's no question that he should give that $100.00 to either Corey or Summer. But it seems like you've been reimbursed for ALL of your expenses, and you're the only one. Doesn't seem fair to me. :|
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby KaylasMomJenn » May 22nd, 2006, 9:45 am

I understand what you're saying, and I was wondering the same thing. For some reason, I was under the understanding that ERIC was going to reimburse everyone else for their expenses. After all, didn't he himself say he funded that transport?

I'm broke-bottom line-but if this is what will make everyone happy, you all tell me how much you want and I'll empty out my bank account to make everyone else happy.
KaylasMomJenn
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby savagem » May 22nd, 2006, 9:50 am

KaylasMomJenn wrote:I understand what you're saying, and I was wondering the same thing. For some reason, I was under the understanding that ERIC was going to reimburse everyone else for their expenses. After all, didn't he himself say he funded that transport?

I'm broke-bottom line-but if this is what will make everyone happy, you all tell me how much you want and I'll empty out my bank account to make everyone else happy.

Nope, not what I want at all. Actually just hearing your explanation for why you reimbursed your own expenses from that money is more than enough. Thank you for the explanation, and no worries. :groupHug: And I hope I didn't make you feel badly. Not my intent at all and you have no reason to feel badly. The whole thing makes perfect sense when you explain it that way.
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 22nd, 2006, 10:20 am

Jaime wrote:i know how much he cares about the dogs. yet you continue to make it sound as if he is a terrible human being and a horrible caretaker. i know that is not the case- really.

So you have been to his house then?
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 22nd, 2006, 10:26 am

Jaime wrote:sue- my question was have YOU ever seen how his dogs are kept-- or are you basing your opinions and posts on what others say?

when you have this strong of a conviction you should at least know your facts for sure

Why would DIFFERENT PEOPLE who DON'T know each other and have seen how the dogs are kept, ALL HAVE THE SAME STORY??????
SpiritFngrz
I live here

PreviousNext

Return to Rescue