NCK show Grantville PA Memorial Day Weekend

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Leslie H » May 21st, 2006, 9:29 am

We are having, sprint races, tug of war, weight pull NKC, and driviest puppy, hardest hitting and some type of protection tournement. I leave all that to Keith and Josh, they are the masters! I just wanted to say the NKC will give out weight pull titles to unrecognized breeds or mixed breeds, they do dont make you register them with the NKC as the UKC does, but titles will be given out to any dog that meets the title requirements at their pulls. See you all here.
I'm crossposting this for my friends at Kinghaven, where the show will be hosted. While the conformation events are limited to NKC registered AB's, everything else is wide open to everyone.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby Purple » May 21st, 2006, 9:37 am

Is there a show link?
Purple
I live here

Postby Leslie H » May 21st, 2006, 9:06 pm

http://www.true-grit.us/cgi-bin/YaBB2/YaBB.pl?num=1145300823no website, here's a link to the True Grit board announcing the show.
I may be able to answer questions as well.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby lluksa » May 22nd, 2006, 10:40 am

Hey Leslie,
I think I may try and make it to this show...last years was a lot of fun! I left early last year and I understand the weight pull went beyond midnight! I had entered Bubba but he never got to pull because we left...I'll make sure to get some sleep the night before! LOL!
Lisa

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on" Franklin D. Roosevelt
lluksa
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby lluksa » May 26th, 2006, 6:02 pm

Leslie,
Do you have the show site address? I need directions.
Lisa

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on" Franklin D. Roosevelt
lluksa
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to North East