5 month old female pit free nj

Postby Maryellen » May 20th, 2006, 6:36 pm

got an email on a 5 month old female pit, owner cant keep her in a rental , wants to get rid of....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby rockermom » May 20th, 2006, 6:54 pm

Will ask around. Is she full breed? Mix? know anything about her temperment?
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby Maryellen » May 20th, 2006, 8:51 pm

i know nothing but that she is free, and is local here.... if anyone is interested then i will go evaluate her and get all the info
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » May 20th, 2006, 8:56 pm

Every single day I find a new reason why people suck.... add this to the list :x
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby LindsaySF » May 21st, 2006, 12:35 pm

People do suck. Big time. >(

See if you can find out if the dog is dog/cat aggressive, food aggressive, etc. I'll ask around up here too.

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby Maryellen » May 23rd, 2006, 9:15 am

the owner of this dog got her spayed. he desparately wants to keep her, he is looking to break his lease so he doesnt have to give her up. he got her from a guy who had puppies in a shopping cart at a local supermarket, and got her at 8 weeks old..

can anyone maybe foster her ? the guy is willing to pay for her boarding until he finds a new home..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby LindsaySF » May 23rd, 2006, 1:51 pm

Maryellen wrote:the owner of this dog got her spayed. he desparately wants to keep her, he is looking to break his lease so he doesnt have to give her up. he got her from a guy who had puppies in a shopping cart at a local supermarket, and got her at 8 weeks old..

can anyone maybe foster her ? the guy is willing to pay for her boarding until he finds a new home..

This is so sad. :( I can't foster, but Melanie knows of a nice doggie resort / kennel place in CT where she boards her dogs. She spoke to the owner and got him to give a discount on some SPBR pups before. So if you can't find a foster, that might be an option? :| I could help transport.

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby luvmyangels » May 23rd, 2006, 5:22 pm

Oh I hope he can find a new place.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels