URGENT: 4 puppies in need!

Postby aurora » May 20th, 2006, 9:53 am

Yesterday we had four, four day old pittie pups surrendered to the shelter. (I'll spare you all the mind numbing story that came with them). Right now, I'm bottle feeding them, but ideally we're looking to place them with a rescue that has a nursing mom. If anyone has any leads, let me know ASAP!
aurora
Just Whelped

Postby Patch O' Pits » May 20th, 2006, 11:09 am

aurora wrote:Yesterday we had four, four day old pittie pups surrendered to the shelter. (I'll spare you all the mind numbing story that came with them). Right now, I'm bottle feeding them, but ideally we're looking to place them with a rescue that has a nursing mom. If anyone has any leads, let me know ASAP!

That really stinks! People are just awful. I wish that when people dropped off pets they at least would have to pay for the upkeep and care for the rest of the dogs' lives. UUUGH
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby cheekymunkee » May 20th, 2006, 2:25 pm

oh my. I hope you find a mom for them. Poor little guys. I hate people.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby a-bull » May 20th, 2006, 3:14 pm

I don't have a nursing mother, but if you need any other help, please let me know . . . maybe I can help? :|
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » May 20th, 2006, 5:08 pm

Where in Nj are you?

I may be able to help out with socializing them when they are ready if you are close enough.

If it had been a little sooner Starlit could have nursed them. She just got over a false pregnancy
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Maryellen » May 20th, 2006, 6:29 pm

aurora is in jersey city area.. oh wait, i think she moved toward the gsp..... she might be inthe cranford area therese..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby savagem » May 23rd, 2006, 7:43 pm

I've got a lactating mama. She has really started to fatten up in the past few days, otherwise I wouldn't even consider having her nurse another litter. I don't know a whole lot about this mamas with puppies stuff. Anyone else have an opinion? Susies's babies are eating very well on their own at this point. :|
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby LindsaySF » May 23rd, 2006, 9:22 pm

Melanie is looking for a foster for Susie. So Susie might be an option for these pups. :|

I :heartbeat: Susie.

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Return to Rescue