Where's the cat???

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby FruitbatMom » May 20th, 2006, 8:06 am

No, I didn't stage this. I brought this soft little footstool home the other day and put it on top of Randy's crate for the time being. Look at who discovered it and claimed it as his own! lol

Hey, has anyone seen Oreo? :|

FruitbatMom
Just Whelped

Postby a-bull » May 20th, 2006, 9:20 am

That is so cute!

Do your cats, (I don't remember how many you have---sorry), boss the dogs around for possessions, blankets, etc.??
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Purple » May 20th, 2006, 10:08 am

Cow camo for cats!
Purple
I live here

Postby FruitbatMom » May 20th, 2006, 12:17 pm

a-bull wrote:That is so cute!

Do your cats, (I don't remember how many you have---sorry), boss the dogs around for possessions, blankets, etc.??

I have 5. Oreo is really mellow, but the hulking Mister Kister (now down to a svelte 21 pounds from 24) lays wherever he wants, and NO one argues with him. lol

Here's all three of my black and whites (Mister is the huge tuxedo in the middle)
Riley, Mister Kister (aka Bubba the Love Sponge), Oreo
FruitbatMom
Just Whelped

Postby Purple » May 20th, 2006, 12:21 pm

Damn, Bubba is huge!
Purple
I live here

Postby a-bull » May 20th, 2006, 12:28 pm

I have 6, and I have one feral male that looks actually bigger than that one in the middle! :o Mine looks like an enormous racoon!! :eekHair:

How can you get a chubby to lose weight in a multi-cat home---do you know?
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby FruitbatMom » May 20th, 2006, 12:50 pm

a-bull wrote:How can you get a chubby to lose weight in a multi-cat home---do you know?

We tried everything, including putting him on a prescription diet food and feeding him separate from the others. It didnt work.

I switched to the new Iams formula (multiple cat formula for both skinny and fat cats, something like that) three months ago and he's losing weight! Go figure!
FruitbatMom
Just Whelped

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members