Lying In Wait

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Vanessa » May 19th, 2006, 6:04 pm

does anyone else's dog lay on the bath mat outside the shower until they get out? Oz loves to do this and will wait patiently the whole time i'm in there. i actully love this because i have a slight fear of showering when i am home alone and having a nice big dog there makes me feel better.
Vanessa
Confident Young Bully

Postby Jesseca » May 19th, 2006, 6:05 pm

No, but that is really cute :D
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby luvmyangels » May 19th, 2006, 6:10 pm

He must pick up on your fear and stay there for you. That is pretty cool!!!
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Libby » May 19th, 2006, 6:16 pm

Gypsy does this. She will wait right outside the door and whine the entire time, then when I come out, she will spazz out like she hasn't seen me in years! Lucy, on the other hand, will run and hide as soon as the water starts running.

I know what you mean about being nervous of showering when your home alone-I'm the same way.

Ket
Love me, Love my dogs.
Libby
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Vanessa » May 19th, 2006, 6:40 pm

yeah he always seems to know when i'm scared and stay close by. if my boyfriend is home he won't stay in the bathroom. of course if it's thundering out Oz can only be found in the closet or in the bed with me...
Vanessa
Confident Young Bully

Postby Purple » May 19th, 2006, 6:41 pm

My two females wil do it on occasion, but it's only to lick up the water off of the door and floor.
Purple
I live here

Postby bahamutt99 » May 19th, 2006, 10:19 pm

When I had two dogs here -- Jedi's gone home -- they always picked shower time to get rough and rowdy and go tearing through the house. When Loki was a puppy, she used to stick her head in on the side of the curtain. Later she'd hop in the shower with me to try and get the water. Thankfully, that phase has passed.
~~~
[b]Lindsay
[i]& the [url=http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99/index.htm]Gravity Dogs[/url][/i][/b]
bahamutt99
Confident Young Bully

Postby Marinepits » May 19th, 2006, 10:22 pm

If I don't close the bathroom door, I end up with four pits trying to jump in the shower with me! :o
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby hoagiesmomma » May 19th, 2006, 10:59 pm

cookie and nandie have different bathroom obsessions.

the husband will leave the shower door open a little bit for her to lap the water up as he does his thing (I'm surprised the singing doesn't scare her off, though :o )

nandie on the other hand refuses to allow me to pee alone. he's figured out how to open the pocket door and sits quietly in front of the pot every time I tinkle.

why? I have NO idea...
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby msvette2u » May 19th, 2006, 11:34 pm

No but my idiotic cat Sgt. Tibbs must accompany me on every bathroom event be it involving the toilet OR the shower. It's so bad that if he doesn't come in I think he's dead or sick! lol

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Vanessa » May 20th, 2006, 9:40 am

that is so funny... ozzy also loves to sit right in front of me while i pee if i don't shut the door. he'll rest his little face (ok huge face) on my knee until i'm done. sometimes i try to shoo him away but he always looks so hurt as if he can't understand why i wouldn't want him here for this event. :rolleyes2:
Vanessa
Confident Young Bully

Return to Pit Bull Talk