Well Hi!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Libby » May 19th, 2006, 4:11 pm

Just driftin' around, and stumbled onto this forum. I'm really excited to meet all you fellow pitbull people, even though I have a thought I may know alot of you already!

Well anyway. My name is Libby, and I am the proud owner of one 19 month old APBT, Gypsy, and a Australian Cattle Dog mix, Lucy.

Here is Lucy, my cattle dog. She is six years old, and I've had her since she was 5 weeks old. My brother found her at a landfill, in a garbage bag with 4 other puppies, who were dead. He brought her to me, and I didn't think she would survive the night. But, with 24 hour care, we managed to get her hydrated, and moving. The rest is history!

And here is Gypsy.She is a 19 month old brindle pitbull. I got her from a family that had her and her sister when she was 9 weeks old. The family decided they could not handle the stigma against the breed, and asked me to take them. I took one, to rehome, because all I knew of 'pitbulls' at the time, was what was on the news. After two weeks of her being in my home, she became a permanent fixture. I did as much research I could on the breed, and became a very devoted pitbull person! She has been the best thing to happen to me in a long time, and she has not only opened my eyes to the real pitbull, but she has helped other people to see too.

And the two together!

Well, thats about it! If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask. I don't bite!

Ket
Love me, Love my dogs.
Libby
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby cheekymunkee » May 19th, 2006, 4:18 pm

Well HI back & welcome to the board!! LOVE your cattle dogs eyelashes!! Too cute!

edit: I see you are in Zuni! I used to live in Ruidoso for about a year. I LOVED it, New Mexico is one of the most beautiful states I have ever seen.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Asta » May 19th, 2006, 4:23 pm

Hello and welcome :wave: Gorgeous pooches :)

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Libby » May 19th, 2006, 4:45 pm

Thank you for the welcome :)

I see you are in Zuni! I used to live in Ruidoso for about a year. I LOVED it, New Mexico is one of the most beautiful states I have ever seen.

I just moved here, from north Idaho...and honestly, I think its barren and flat lol. Of course, I'm used to trees, and mountains, and grass! I've only been here for a little over three weeks, so it will take some getting used to.

But, the part I dislike the most, is the hellish heat! When I left Idaho, it was 40 degrees during the day...and get here, its 90-100! I prefer the cooler weather :D

Ket
Love me, Love my dogs.
Libby
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby a-bull » May 19th, 2006, 4:48 pm

:wave: Welcome!!

Your dogs are great! I love those little cattle dogs. They're soo much fun---full of spunk!

Enjoy!! :)
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » May 19th, 2006, 4:52 pm

Ketra wrote:Thank you for the welcome :)

I see you are in Zuni! I used to live in Ruidoso for about a year. I LOVED it, New Mexico is one of the most beautiful states I have ever seen.

I just moved here, from north Idaho...and honestly, I think its barren and flat lol. Of course, I'm used to trees, and mountains, and grass! I've only been here for a little over three weeks, so it will take some getting used to.

But, the part I dislike the most, is the hellish heat! When I left Idaho, it was 40 degrees during the day...and get here, its 90-100! I prefer the cooler weather :D

Ket

Travel the state, you will be amazed at what you find there. Ruidoso is in the mountains in the Lincoln National Forest, there is a ski resort located there, LOTS of art galleries, it is an amazing place. I agree. SOME Of the state lacks beauty but not all of it.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 19th, 2006, 4:57 pm

pretty dogs! welcome!
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 19th, 2006, 5:17 pm

Welcome to the group! Gorgeous puppers!!!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby SisMorphine » May 19th, 2006, 5:44 pm

Hey there! Welcome :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Jesseca » May 19th, 2006, 6:05 pm

Hello and Welcome!! Your dogs are gorgeous :D
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » May 19th, 2006, 8:37 pm

Hi and welcome :)
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Romanwild » May 20th, 2006, 8:40 am

Hi Ketra and welcome to PBT! :gruven:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Purple » May 20th, 2006, 10:13 am

Hello and Welcome! Your dogs are beautiful! :trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby bridge city bullies » May 20th, 2006, 5:01 pm

Hello Ket! Welcom Aboard :D Your dogs are beautiful!
bridge city bullies
Just Whelped

Postby satanscheerleader » May 20th, 2006, 5:04 pm

:wave:
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Return to Introductions