Only 7 days left!

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Chris Fraize » April 25th, 2006, 12:19 am

Only seven days left to sign up for the canine problem solving seminar here at Canine Solutions Training Services. :shock:

Many Pit Bull Talk board members have already signed up! Remember, this seminar is for all canine problems in any sports or everyday situation.

We are pleased to announce that all seminar participants will receive a highlights DVD of the seminar along with a certificate suitable for framing. :o

Come on over and have a great weekend with great people, great food and GREAT training!

FMI visit, http://www.k9sts.com/events or call us at (207) 636 3124

Take care,
April Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby SisMorphine » April 25th, 2006, 12:34 am

Remind me when I'm up on Thursday . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby ellie@ny » May 18th, 2006, 11:02 pm

Wohoo,It's finally here!!!!!!!!!1 :wink:
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Hoyden » May 18th, 2006, 11:06 pm

YAY!! It's here!

I've been packing most of the night. I'm leaving in the morning to go to SisMorphines to stay over Friday night and then we're going up together on Saturday with Birdie and Halo.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby ellie@ny » May 18th, 2006, 11:38 pm

One Question!Do we have to crate the dogs,or they will be with us all the time?Any special we have to bring?Or just the dogs? :D
Ellie
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Cuda » May 19th, 2006, 10:57 am

I believe you have to crate them. Thats what it says on the first post about this anyway. Im leaving in a few minutes to head up that way. Im staying at the super 8 tonight so ill seeya's tmw morning. or if anyone else is staying there ill probably see you outside there walking your pooch.
Cuda
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby SisMorphine » May 19th, 2006, 11:00 am

The way it's worked when I've gone up for classes is that the dogs are crated and brought in when it's their turn. Or in my case my dogs have had free roam of the car as I didn't have any crates.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby rockermom » May 19th, 2006, 11:37 am

Have fun guys! Looking forward to hearing what you all got out of it!
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby ellie@ny » May 19th, 2006, 4:32 pm

Thankx!!!So I have to put the crate in....I'm leaving soon,hope the roads will be OK.... :)
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 19th, 2006, 4:36 pm

Enjoy it guys!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mnp13 » May 20th, 2006, 4:47 pm

I can't wait to hear updates!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Return to North East