New member from canada

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Vanessa » May 18th, 2006, 3:52 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Vanessa and i live in PE, Canada. I'm 22 and i have a 2 and a half year old pitbull mix named Ozzy. We think he's mixed with lab and rottweiler. He looks mostly like a pit and i love him to death. I am new to owning this breed but i have loved them since i was little. I had one dog before Ozzy who was a pitbull/rottweiler. He doesn't live with me anymore but he has a good country home. I am looking to meet new people that love pitties and can give me tips on training and taking the best care of Oz possible. I have had him since he was 6 weeks and he is very attached to me. He started having behaviour problems when my boyfriend moved in with us a year ago. He began acting aggressively towards him and sometimes to people on the street. We took him to a really good trainer and he was put on the NILIS program and that worked great. Now he is back on it and i guess he will have to stay on it his whole life. But that's ok as long as he lives a happy healthy life. Hope to talk to you all soon.[/img]
Vanessa
Confident Young Bully

Postby Romanwild » May 18th, 2006, 3:57 pm

Welcome to PBT! :)

Tell us more about Ozzy!
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Vanessa » May 18th, 2006, 3:58 pm

what exactly do u want to know?
Vanessa
Confident Young Bully

Postby Maryellen » May 18th, 2006, 4:01 pm

tell us everything. how you got him, what size shoe you have, do you like pizza.. etc....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby a-bull » May 18th, 2006, 4:02 pm

I love the pizza question, but I've noticed people don't answer it. :|

Welcome! :wave:
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Vanessa » May 18th, 2006, 4:12 pm

i do like pizza but only veggie pizza since i am a vegetarian... ozzy is mostly black with a white stripe on his face and white on his chest and paws. he also has a white tip on his tail. cutest thing. ozzy is the son of my old dog and my best friends dog. we were young and stupid and the dogs did what dogs do and we had a litter on our hands. i have learned alot from this and would never have an unneutured dog again. after the pups were weaned i decided to keep ozzy and we found the other pups homes. i hope they are all as happy as ozzy is. i got ozzy neutured and ended up giving my other dog away to a family that live in the country and had a better situation then i did at the time. i was irresponsible and stupid and too young to have 2 dogs. i have grown up alot and learned so much from my great trainer. i hope you won't judge me from the mistakes that i made it the past. i am completely committed to doing positive thing for the breed that i passionately love. i look forward to getting into foster care after we move into a bigger house and want to help these dogs in anyway i can.
Vanessa
Confident Young Bully

Postby Maryellen » May 18th, 2006, 4:12 pm

welcome to the forum!! i am sure you will enjoy it here!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Romanwild » May 18th, 2006, 4:14 pm

Romanwild
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » May 18th, 2006, 4:14 pm

Hi & welcome!!! :)
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Vanessa » May 18th, 2006, 4:14 pm

thanks mary ellen and everyone else
Vanessa
Confident Young Bully

Postby Vanessa » May 18th, 2006, 4:23 pm

i know there are probably instructions somewhere but how do u post pics? help i am really bad at computors
Vanessa
Confident Young Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 18th, 2006, 4:24 pm

You can look in the Gallery section, it has as sticky with instructions. It's really easy but if you have any problems please let us know!

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Asta » May 18th, 2006, 4:34 pm

Hello and welcome :wave:

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Vanessa » May 18th, 2006, 4:46 pm

ok i uploaded some pics to photobucket but i still don't know how to post them... help
Vanessa
Confident Young Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 18th, 2006, 4:57 pm

Here are Michelle's easy to understand instructions.

You must have your image hosted online. If you don't have a website, try a free hosting site like Photobucket.

After you upload your images, Photobucket (or whatever site you choose) usually has an already written string of code for you to put up.

The code should start with [img]and%20end%20with[/img]

If you are hosting your own pictures, the code should look like this:
Image (with no spaces)

PLEASE, don't post pictures bigger than 450 wide or 450 tall. They take forever to load for the dialup people.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Vanessa » May 18th, 2006, 5:03 pm

do i just type that code with my pictures address in the middle? i'm sorry i read the instrucions i just don't know what they mean?
Vanessa
Confident Young Bully

Postby Vanessa » May 18th, 2006, 5:04 pm

[img][img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g255/vmay_2006/philsgigatbabasapril292006014.jpg[/img][/img]
Vanessa
Confident Young Bully

Postby Vanessa » May 18th, 2006, 5:05 pm

ok i did it but it's superbig... how do i make them smaller?
Vanessa
Confident Young Bully

Postby Vanessa » May 18th, 2006, 5:06 pm

[img][img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g255/vmay_2006/philsgigatbabasapril292006017.jpg[/img][/img]
Vanessa
Confident Young Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 18th, 2006, 5:06 pm

That's how you do it!! I am not sure how to resize. Michelle does that & she is on vacation.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Next

Return to Introductions