OK Shoot me now

Postby Karen » May 16th, 2006, 8:48 pm

I will have shortly 4 (yes 4) little boys here that are ready to GO to a new home. They will be neutered (peepees left on for those dwelling on the man parts thread) in the next couple weeks. They are pit mixes (mixed with something small) smaller than Dilly and at this point get along with everything, cats, each other, other dogs etc.

These are Katrina puppies that the smurfing foster flaked out on and wanted to euthanise. Long story but Debby you'll need to dust off the pitchforks, tar, naptha and stuff shortly. There won't be a rock big enough to hide this hobag at all. She could even face embezzlement. Yee haw on that one. :chop: :fire:

Anyhow they are getting shipped up to NH from Houston as soon as the man parts that are extra are gone. They go to the vet Friday so 10 days after that. They will have crates, toys,bankies, etc. go with them to their new homes. I'll post pics as soon as they get up here because, well, let's face it photography isn't Leah's forte :groupjump:

So anyone that has someone looking for a smaller mixed breed (I'm thinking Beagle from descriptions) I'm taking applications.
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 16th, 2006, 9:05 pm

:biggun: :biggun: Do I know who this is? Not that it matters! :wink: I can't wait for pitcures!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Karen » May 18th, 2006, 10:02 am

Well she's been badmouthed down there before. Her hubby is a turd and a half.

Here are the pics from back in October. I'm making Leah take pics today anyway. The damn foster bitch never even gave them names! So meet Larry Moe Curly and Shemp

Curly

Shemp

Larry

Moe

Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 18th, 2006, 10:06 am

Wow, they almost look like they are from two different litters don't they? I think I know who you are talking about. And if it is, she is a real piece of work that one, didn't her hubby threaten to shoot a foster dog once for barking or something stupid like that?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » May 18th, 2006, 10:08 am

omg those pups are adorable!!!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby a-bull » May 18th, 2006, 10:59 am

2705---Whoa :o I'm diggin' him!! Is that a male?

So what do you think the mix is, because in the pics they look large-ish??
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » May 18th, 2006, 11:17 am

That's funny that they're the same litter! The last two look like beagle mixes and the first two some sort of big headed bully. Way cute.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby a-bull » May 18th, 2006, 11:18 am

SisMorphine wrote:That's funny that they're the same litter! The last two look like beagle mixes and the first two some sort of big headed bully. Way cute.

Beagle face, but if they are indeed large-ish, could be Foxhound?? :|
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby hoagiesmomma » May 18th, 2006, 11:38 am

moe is awesome!

:D
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby rockermom » May 18th, 2006, 12:13 pm

Yah 2705 kind face kind of looks like a boxer.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby a-bull » May 18th, 2006, 12:14 pm

houlabulla? wrote:Yah 2705 kind face kind of looks like a boxer.

Yup, I was thinking Foxhound or Boxer . . .
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby satanscheerleader » May 18th, 2006, 5:41 pm

:loveU:
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby SisMorphine » May 18th, 2006, 6:20 pm

a-bull wrote:
houlabulla? wrote:Yah 2705 kind face kind of looks like a boxer.

Yup, I was thinking Foxhound or Boxer . . .

Something with floppy hound ears :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Karen » May 18th, 2006, 8:24 pm

Well the dogs are 30 pounds or there abouts so something big they aren't. They are a great size. All are boys and IF someone is interested email me at SpindletopResQ@gmail.com and we'll go from there. As soon as I get updated pics I'll post them.
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 19th, 2006, 11:13 am

OMG, I love Moe!! :loveU: I so wish I had room for him...

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Return to Rescue