Confession time!

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby Emi » April 13th, 2012, 5:11 pm

Well Earl and I sorta got ourselves in a small pickle.

There had been an out side cat a Tiger one that started following Earl and Dottie on their walks. So, as kind hearted as I am decided to start feeding her. There is a big problem here at my apartment complex of people getting kitten's/puppies, then when they aint cute no more to ditch them out side, either when they don't want them any more or when they move.

Well around Jan, we noticed that the kitty was getting rather agressive and ah not in a good mood, then we noticed she started to gain weight. OH SNAP...

9 weeks later, on March 3rd, a Saturday morning she was pacing and meowing at our apartment door, OH man. Earl said don't let her in. Ok. Well I ordered a sandwich and it was delievered around 4pm, and the kitty got in the apartment, Earl was over at Ben's playing D&D. I tried to get kitty out, but her water broke, so next best thing, was help her find a nest in the apartment, cause I figured by now she'd not made a nest out side any where, or she'd of been there. Sneaky kitty cat.

Any way, first kitten got here at 5:12pm, and number 5 came at 3:12 am. So, I had 5 newborn kittens in my bathroom closet. Then when they were 2 wks old, my inlaws came to visit. My mother inlaw wanted to hold one, told her no, but she did any way, and that night, the Mother kitty moved the kittens into our bedroom closet. Oh snap. Only took her about 3 minutes to do it, the bathroom door was open, and i'd left the bedroom door open when I went to get a drink, went to check on the kittens in the bathroom, yelled at Earl at 3 am, the kittens are gone!....

EEEHHHAAAwwww....well tomorrow the kittens will be 6 wks old. 5 of them are eating solid food, the gray one hasn't started yet, he looks at the food then runs off. lol

So here is a picture of the sleeping sweetiepie's. Any one want a kitten ??? And as soon as the gray kitten starts to eat solid food, and a week later, gonna get the Mother cat spayed.

You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 15th, 2012, 8:56 pm

*girly squeal* Look how cute they are!!! :heartbeat:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Emi » April 16th, 2012, 9:20 am

Thanks Liz, they are all adoreable, and it's cute watching them play :) Percy much don't like them, he's in a bad mood since they came along. Momma cat and him have had their differences. EEKS.

Dottie just loves them. But told her they all can't stay :(
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Jenn » April 26th, 2012, 3:31 pm

Awww they are precious, yay for helping her out AND double yay for getting her spayed!! I KNOW this dang situation ALL TOO WELL, but took everyone one of the strays and had them fixed.. Whew, it was a hole in my pocket, but no more cats are allowed at my house!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Emi » April 27th, 2012, 1:26 am

Thanks Jenn, yep she got spayed last Friday, and she stays out side most the time, Saturday they will be 8 wks old, so we're weaning them from the mom, hopefully soon we'll find a place for them.
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members