Hello from Lancaster Pa

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Flex235 » January 16th, 2012, 1:00 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Felix from Pa and I have had pitbulls in my family all my life. I currently have a 5 month old blue nose at home. I have 3 kids at home ranging from 12-6m. I'm excited to get chatting with everyone and to learn as much as I can.
Flex235
Just Whelped

Postby donnynannette » January 16th, 2012, 11:23 pm

Hi there. Im from reading pa. Not to far from you. LOL. Hope to see some pics of they puppy. I love blues.
donnynannette
Just Whelped

Postby Flex235 » January 17th, 2012, 12:27 am

Trying to figure out how to load a pic using my phone. I do so much on my phone I really couldn't justify having a PC until times like this pop up. Lol! If you like Pm me and I'll give you my email and I can send a pic that way.
Flex235
Just Whelped

Postby TheRedQueen » January 17th, 2012, 9:59 am

Hi and welcome! :) A moderator will be along shortly to give you access to the rest of the board! I'm also not far from you...we're down in Maryland, west of Baltimore...we go up to PA for flyball tournaments all through the year!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Flex235 » January 17th, 2012, 10:16 am

I'd like to get my puppy started on something like that or even schutzhund but I'm dealing with DA right now so I'm trying to socialize him slowly and carefully and can use some help.
Flex235
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 17th, 2012, 4:35 pm

"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby donnynannette » January 17th, 2012, 6:49 pm

my dog is DA to. Ive been doing the things they have been telling me on here and he is getting better but still needs lots of work. He will be starting training in february just trying to find a great trainer in the area that isnt to far from us.
donnynannette
Just Whelped

Postby Flex235 » January 17th, 2012, 10:36 pm

Yeah same here but it's a little hard to predict aside of the intense focus he has on a dog that try's to get close. He actually looks friendly at times an then goes rigid. So I've asked a couple trainers locally bout socializing him in there puppy classes and they are against it and always suggest private lessons which aren't going to help socialize him so I'm a little frustrated which is why I joined the forum in hopes of getting some help with this.
Flex235
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » January 18th, 2012, 2:46 pm

Trying posting any direct questions in the training/behavior section. :)

Otherwise, hello and welcome!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Return to Introductions