Rescue meeting at strip club

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby TheRedQueen » November 30th, 2011, 5:54 pm

Would you have a problem supporting a rescue that holds their meetings in a Gentleman's Gold Club?
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby copperlegend » November 30th, 2011, 6:03 pm

I always joked with a few of my stripper friends that we should have a 'Titties for Pitties' fundraiser... but I think that would be a little weird for me.
Joanna
Proud 'failed foster'
Nadia -APBT mix
CarreraKitty - feline extraordinaire
copperlegend
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby BigDogBuford » November 30th, 2011, 6:27 pm

Meh, I could care less as long as everyone involved with the meeting was comfortable with it.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby mnp13 » November 30th, 2011, 9:06 pm

sure, if the alternate meeting site was a place where men got naked and all the same people were required to attend.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby LMM » November 30th, 2011, 11:59 pm

Well, that's certainly an interesting place to have a meeting.
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby TheRedQueen » December 1st, 2011, 12:13 am

Would you advertise the strip club meeting on a public forum and then make inside jokes about what "went down last time"...

I'm certainly no prude...but this rubbed me the wrong way...
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » December 1st, 2011, 12:15 am

and this is a pit bull rescue...I mean, you have image problems already...why make it worse?

from the facebook page tonight:

Ok I decided... no table, just business cards sticking out of my back pockets.. I'll be encouraging "employees" to take one out for me all night because my hands will be full of whiskey. Just you wait. I'm gonna bag me a stripper.

TheRedQueen

Postby Malli » December 1st, 2011, 4:00 am

ass in class.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby mnp13 » December 1st, 2011, 9:52 am

Completely inappropriate. I actually thought you weren't serious. Oops.

You're spot on with the image thing.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » December 1st, 2011, 10:45 am

mnp13 wrote:Completely inappropriate. I actually thought you weren't serious. Oops.

You're spot on with the image thing.

lol...I thought they were joking too, when they first mentioned it...but apparently not.

I don't care if they all go pole-dance themselves after a board meeting...but don't advertise it on your public facebook wall as your meeting place.

And...to add, I was interested in working with this group...but this changed my mind. I don't mind if a bunch of my friends wanted to go hang out at a strip club or something...but I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable joining a bunch of people I don't know.

TheRedQueen

Postby copperlegend » December 2nd, 2011, 11:51 am

Yeah... that's definitely weird
Joanna
Proud 'failed foster'
Nadia -APBT mix
CarreraKitty - feline extraordinaire
copperlegend
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby DemoDick » December 2nd, 2011, 6:35 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:Would you advertise the strip club meeting on a public forum and then make inside jokes about what "went down last time"...

I'm certainly no prude...but this rubbed me the wrong way...

Har har.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Return to Off-Topic