New here

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby LindsaySF » May 17th, 2006, 1:01 pm

KaylasMomJenn wrote:Welcome, Lindsay! :wink:

Hey Jenn! Good to see you here fellow ban-ee! :D

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 17th, 2006, 1:01 pm

Maryellen wrote:Lindsey- please check your pm's , i need your help with parasites....

Sorry... Going now...
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby dogcrazyjen » May 17th, 2006, 1:11 pm

Welcome!

So where did you get your B.S. from?
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Postby Hoyden » May 17th, 2006, 2:04 pm

Lindsay - I posted these quotes on my monitor for awhile, I'm sure you'll know why.

The ultimate decision about what is accepted as right and wrong will be made not by individual human wisdom but by the disappearance of the groups that have adhered to the "wrong" beliefs. ~ Fredrich August von Hayek

The high-minded man must care more for the truth than for what people think. ~ Aristotle

He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. ~ Albert Einstein
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby savagem » May 17th, 2006, 3:52 pm

Lindsay,

The thing I REALLY have a hard time understanding, is how Jaime can work a full-time job, foster/own horses, own 4 dogs of her own, foster 18 puppies at one time, be on the other forum 24/7, and STILL find time to come over here and police things. That girl really is wonder woman, huh? :D
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby LindsaySF » May 17th, 2006, 3:55 pm

Thanks Hoyden. :)

The Einstein one is funny! hehe

I really like the Aristotle one though. It is deep. Can I steal it and use it in my signature?

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 17th, 2006, 3:55 pm

I know Mel. I've been thinking the same thing. Those poor animals... :(

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby Maryellen » May 17th, 2006, 3:56 pm

ahem... intro section for intros only.......
Maryellen
I live here

Postby LindsaySF » May 17th, 2006, 3:59 pm

dogcrazyjen wrote:Welcome!

So where did you get your B.S. from?

Thanks!

Quinnipiac University, Hamden CT.

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 17th, 2006, 3:59 pm

Sorry mods... :oops:
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby Hoyden » May 17th, 2006, 4:01 pm

LindsaySF wrote:Thanks Hoyden. :)

The Einstein one is funny! hehe

I really like the Aristotle one though. It is deep. Can I steal it and use it in my signature?

~Lindsay~

Steal away
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Miakoda » May 17th, 2006, 5:03 pm

Can everyone keep the crap from the other forum over there? We came here b/c we wanted to be AWAY from all that & we do NOT want it over here. Over here we act like grown-ups.

And to me, this is getting rediculous. I don't even want to read the intros anymore.
Miakoda
Devoutly Bully

Postby savagem » May 17th, 2006, 5:18 pm

Unfortunately a couple of the devotees from the other site followed us over here. Nothing we could do about that. :| Hopefully, they are tired of it now and they will leave us all alone?
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Asta » May 17th, 2006, 6:15 pm

Ah well, you know what? I am sure that they would "tire and leave you alone" if you just would stop responding and coming up with smartbutt remarks!
This is a really friendly laidback board with fab advice and support! And i reeaaally dont want to have to wade through pages of personal issues that dont belong here.

Thanks and welcome.

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby ParisStreetPitCrew » May 17th, 2006, 6:42 pm

Miakoda wrote:Can everyone keep the poop from the other forum over there? We came here b/c we wanted to be AWAY from all that & we do NOT want it over here. Over here we act like grown-ups.

And to me, this is getting rediculous. I don't even want to read the intros anymore.

I liked this forum BECAUSE there wasn't any of that crap here. :(

Welcome Lindsay.
ParisStreetPitCrew
Devoutly Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 17th, 2006, 6:53 pm

Thanks for the welcomes. :)

We are trying to ignore the trolls, guys. Really we are. But please understand that we are still a little angry and upset about what happened on the other forum, and for them to follow us here was the last straw. We're only human.......

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby Jaime » May 17th, 2006, 8:27 pm

savagem wrote:Lindsay,

The thing I REALLY have a hard time understanding, is how Jaime can work a full-time job, foster/own horses, own 4 dogs of her own, foster 18 puppies at one time, be on the other forum 24/7, and STILL find time to come over here and police things. That girl really is wonder woman, huh? :D

well- it isn't easy but i do sacrifice having a personal life, i wake up at 4:30, take care of pups and dogs (dogs alternate between nights in pairs sleeping w/me) they all have some play time-- i go the let my horses out, i come home in the afternoon on my lunch (i live 5 mins from work) and clean and feed the pups & play, and when i come home- i do stalls, let horses in, dogs out, and tend to the pups. then weekends are dedicated to these animals as well. believe me-- your slandering me and feeling "bad " for these pups in no way makes me feel crappy. i KNOW they are well cared for an well socialized. just the fact that you make the effort to try to lead these people to believe that i would in any way run a "puppy mill" or neglect my dogs is outrageoous.

quite frankly as much as i may disagree and not see eye to eye with some here, i doubt that they would EVER think that i am the way you are making me out to be or that the situation that these pups are in is in anyway shameful and sad. like i said-- it isn't easy but i make it work by dedicating 100% of my time and effort to them. nice try, really.

the catty banter is one thing but your personal attacks is another.
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Maryellen » May 17th, 2006, 8:36 pm

AGAIN.. keep the intro thread to the intro thread...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » May 17th, 2006, 8:41 pm

Maryellen, I guess we have to say it Barney-style.

Say hello or welcome & move on. If you have something else to say please say it in pm or in email or in a new thread somewhere else on the board. If you need help doing either of these three things, please make a new post in OFF TOPIC & we will walk you through it. If you have trouble understanding this, think about it reeeeeeal hard. M'kay?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby satanscheerleader » May 17th, 2006, 8:59 pm

:wave: Hello Lindsay.
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions