Seppel

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby plebayo » October 23rd, 2011, 6:49 pm

My computer won't recognize my digital camera. A few of you have already seen these photos on facebook. With a combined board effort Seppel is in Oregon! I was going to go the two week shut down route but Sepp is a wild child and I thought some play time would be good for him.

We got to the cargo place last night and I saw him through the window in the door. Whether you're really squishy and spiritual or not it's almost like he knew who I was. I took him out of the kennel so he could stretch his legs and pee [but he was waaay too amped up to pee!] I handed him to my friend while I loaded the kennel and while she was holding him he was looking for me. It was weird because you'd think he would have attached himself to her too. He settled right down in the car and half laid in my friend's lap. When I dropped her off he slept in the seat. He met my parents last night since I was going to be moving my things to their place today, he was nervous but he warmed up right away and was very friendly to them. I left my dogs at my parents, he was too over loaded to even consider meeting everyone. He came home with me and slept in my bed - he didn't try to kill me in my sleep and he didn't inject any pit bull venom :neener: just laid at my feet or next to me. Any time I touched him his tail would go crazy.

I took him to the tennis courts and threw the ball for him a bunch and then brought him to my parents to meet my dogs. So far everyone gets along. He plays with Seth but then he tries to hump him and things go south. They haven't actually tried to kill each other - they just make a lot of noise. He backs down pretty easily right now - we'll see how it goes when the honeymoon phase is over and he actually gets comfortable. Although I think he's doing the humping thing because he's still not sure what's going on. I think he's trying to figure out his place and that will come in time. For a piece of ham I got him to sit, lay down, shake, and speak. So everyone's supervised but everyone so far is co-existing. Just thought I'd share some pictures - as I'm posting this he's trying to attack the leaf blower outside!

Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm

It totally warms my heart that he is with you. <3
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby mnp13 » October 23rd, 2011, 8:16 pm

Fantastic! I'm glad it's going well so far!!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Tubular Toby » October 23rd, 2011, 8:31 pm

<3
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » October 23rd, 2011, 9:57 pm

:clap:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby amalie79 » October 23rd, 2011, 10:11 pm

you rock.
"In these bodies, we will live; in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love, you invest your life." --Marcus Mumford

--Amalie
amalie79
Loyally Bully

Postby Malli » October 24th, 2011, 1:24 am

Christine would be pleased, I think.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby copperlegend » October 24th, 2011, 9:36 am

As my high school English teacher would say, this warms the very cockles of my heart. And truly, it does.
Joanna
Proud 'failed foster'
Nadia -APBT mix
CarreraKitty - feline extraordinaire
copperlegend
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby HappyPuppy » October 24th, 2011, 1:09 pm

I first saw this on PBF this morning - wanted to share my happiness here most appropriately!!! I'm very happy that he gets to 'stay in the family' and we can keep up with his antics. Sending smooth-transition thoughts and wishes!!!!!
Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby furever_pit » October 31st, 2011, 7:47 pm

Aww. It's great that you have taken Seppel in.
Keep us updated as to how it's going.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Return to Gallery and Cinema