Daisy

Postby madremissy » September 28th, 2011, 8:14 pm

Caroline, How did the vet appointment go with the babies? Sepp doing ok at the house by himself? Still sending good thoughts that good homes become available. If I could talk princess Kinzyl and King Sammy into accepting either one of them I would take them in a minute but it just wouldn't be fair to Sepp or Daisy to come to my house only to go into a crate and rotate situation.
Just thought I would check in for any updates. :)
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby CarolineC » September 28th, 2011, 10:01 pm

The appointment went well, and both dogs have an overall clean bill of health. The vet said she saw nothing that is concerning. :)

Sep is doing well. I know he is lonely. I've acctually cleared my work schedule for the next week or so to enable Sep to have more human interaction. I am hoping that now that the dogs have been evaluated and checked out that they'll be making their way to new and loving homes soon!
CarolineC
Just Whelped

Postby madremissy » September 28th, 2011, 10:35 pm

Great news!!!!!!! I am glad they are both doing well.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby TheRedQueen » October 23rd, 2011, 7:40 pm

Since I'm out the loop...I see that Sepp went to Oregon...where did Daisy and Faust end up?
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby mnp13 » October 23rd, 2011, 8:17 pm

Both are with Caroline right now.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Previous

Return to Rescue