ok....ummm...

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby Malli » October 9th, 2011, 12:05 pm

embarrassed to say puppy pooped and peed (marked :neutral: ) this morning.

The pooping was my fault, I took him out right away but didn't stay outside with him long enough. He marked the carpet as well.

He had been doing well with house training where he was before. I think too much freedom too fast?

so he is on a tie down on the coffee table with some toys.

He'll be going out every 2 hrs during awake time for the next little while (remember he is 7 mos and has had decent housetraining until now)

As an aside, natural odor remover? I had some nature's miracle and used that, plus some vinager...

Am I missing anything?

Oy :shock:
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Malli » October 9th, 2011, 8:25 pm

ok. I seem to have collected my head. He has been restricted or closely supervised and we've had no further accidents so far today! :shock: :doh:
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby furever_pit » October 10th, 2011, 10:56 am

It could just be the change in environment. Remember that dogs don't generalize behaviors very well until they've been taught.

I'm pretty sure you have this under control. :wink:
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby Malli » October 10th, 2011, 2:00 pm

I'm pretty sure I do too ;)
Just a moment of "oh f*ck" :lol3:
I think my manager, whom Uzi lived with, thought the same thing, with a sarcastic smirk, when I called him yesterday morning. :rolleyes2:

What can I say :| I'm a worrier :crazy2:
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby plebayo » October 10th, 2011, 2:46 pm

Malli wrote:I'm pretty sure I do too ;)
Just a moment of "oh f*ck" :lol3:
I think my manager, whom Uzi lived with, thought the same thing, with a sarcastic smirk, when I called him yesterday morning. :rolleyes2:

What can I say :| I'm a worrier :crazy2:

Just BREATHE.

Puppies are supposed to be fun!!!!! :neener:
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Return to Training & Behavior