I

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Emi » September 22nd, 2011, 10:06 am

Really hate waiting for results ... :shock:
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby plebayo » September 26th, 2011, 7:34 pm

Results for what? Nothing serious I hope??
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby plebayo » September 26th, 2011, 7:35 pm

Which btw, I hate waiting for results too!
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby Emi » September 26th, 2011, 11:33 pm

Yep was being serious. Medical results, had a crap load of blood work done last Tuesday. I have degeneration Arthritis in my lower back, knee's, hips, ankles, and the toe in my right foot. But i've been having pain in the upper part of my body now to. Shoulders, elbows, wrist, etc, and it's a different kind of pain.

So they did test for Lupas, RH arthritis, and other auto immune diseases. All came back negative. So, more then likely I have Fibromyalgia, BUT can't get the Dr to dx me with that.

He put me on Lyrica, and it's not working, but got a couple side effects from that, so gonna stop using that. I've used Celebrex, that does nothing. Asprins for Arthitis help once in awhile. But it's getting so bad i'm ready to cry all day and pull my hair out.

I've been battling medical problems for 33 years and i'm just down right tired of it. I've had enough, and of Dr's treating me as if nothing is wrong with me. Took me from the time I was 19 till I was 32 to be DX with PCOS. And then the flipping Dr's did not treat me for it. And been battling diabetis since 1995, and other assorted crap. How much more? I'm at my enough point.

I really admire my brother inlaw Owen, as long as i've known him he's has Arthritis, he's had his hip worked on 6 times. And the other one replaced twice. And in the whole 52 years i've known him, he's never complained once. I don't know how he does it.

But I guess i'm different and have had it.
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby hugapitbull » September 27th, 2011, 5:58 am

Hope this diagnosis is complete and they find a treatment plan that works for you. Good thoughts coming your way.
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby Jenn » September 27th, 2011, 4:44 pm

hugapitbull wrote:Hope this diagnosis is complete and they find a treatment plan that works for you. Good thoughts coming your way.

Ditto :hug3:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Emi » September 27th, 2011, 6:25 pm

Thanks Shanna and Jenn
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby CinderDee » September 27th, 2011, 7:19 pm

I'm sorry Emi. I have a lot of medical problems too so I think I might know how you're feeling. Have they mentioned gabapentin for the fibro?
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby plebayo » September 27th, 2011, 10:11 pm

Sending lots of good thoughts. Health issues suck the big one. I had a lot of issues when I was younger/most of my young adult life and I always felt like the doctors kind of gave us the run around. I even had a few tell me I was crazy/fabricating my symptoms. Fortunately for me my immune system woke up at some point and I stopped getting so ill all the time. But I know it can be really frustrating trying medications and trying to get a solid diagnoses.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Return to Off-Topic