Ino's tough days( very pic heavy)

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby iluvk9 » September 15th, 2011, 5:54 am

Just a quick off topic to say HELLO AGAIN to Alyssa! :wave2: Hope your college classes are going well. :)

Now, back to the silly dog in the pool......
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » September 15th, 2011, 9:45 am

How did I miss this thread about one of my favorite boys????? :oops: I love all of Ino's pictures. He cracks me up and makes me smile everytime I see his smiling face.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby alyssa_arden » September 15th, 2011, 10:36 am

iluvk9 wrote:Just a quick off topic to say HELLO AGAIN to Alyssa! :wave2: Hope your college classes are going well. :)

Now, back to the silly dog in the pool......

Thanks so much! I sort of forgot that I had joined because I got super busy with my last semester, but now I'm graduated and just got hired for two jobs so I'm feeling a bit more settled and less stressed, time to get down to talking about some pups!!

PS- sorry for hijacking your thread, Imo! :mrgreen:
alyssa_arden
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » September 15th, 2011, 12:14 pm

LOVE HIM, and the photos!!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby pitsnok » September 16th, 2011, 2:28 am

I love that big fool!! So sooooo adorable.
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Ino » September 16th, 2011, 5:18 am

Oh yeah- very tough lol!! He was actually throwing somewhat of a temper tantrum in the garden pic because the garden was put over his old digging spot. I loved his facial expression and the fact that he plopped and refused to get up for a while was hilarious. I rent from my parents, because I could not find bully breed friendly housing around here and dad said dogs will dig, meaning let him dig, but if dad saw the size of the hole Ino made, I think he would have freaked out!! Did not want to allow it to continue much longer. He was good about digging it deep then filling it back in, but I probably shouldn't encourage yard digging. Plus, now he has a pool so the yard isn't so boring!! :D
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » September 16th, 2011, 5:51 am

If Ino and Truman were TV cops, they could be on the old show; Car 54, Where Are You? One cop was tall and big, the other was short and wide. 8) "Toody and Muldoon" were their names....

Wikipedia summary:

The series follows the adventures of NYPD officers Gunther Toody (Joe E. Ross) and Francis Muldoon (Fred Gwynne) in the fictional 53rd precinct in the Bronx, assigned to Patrol Car 54. Toody was short, stocky, nosy, not very bright, and lived with his loud, domineering wife Lucille. Muldoon, an Irish American, was very tall, quiet, and more intelligent.He was a shy bachelor who lived with his mother and two younger sisters.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » September 16th, 2011, 10:33 am

Trying to picture Truman and Ino together made me laugh. That would be an awsome photo. :)
madremissy

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 16th, 2011, 10:48 am

lol
Some people put cans of beer in between their bullies' front legs to show how short they are. Well we could put INO in between TRUMAN'S front legs to show how tall he is!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Ino » September 18th, 2011, 10:25 pm

Haha, Ino could stand under Truman easily!! He always looks much taller in pics than he really is. He cracks me up all the time because he is such a goof!! It is funny, we started training classes last Wed and one of my friends is the trainer's assistant. People kept leaving their dogs to come visit Ino and one lady made my friend hold her dog so she could come meet him. He is still a bit timid, but is warming up to new people much better within the last year. Moving to a more populated area was a good thing for him. Joyce, there are new Ino pics up on facebook. Some show how short he is because he is side by side with a 13 week Catahoula pup. I am fostering the pup until a rescue comes for him. He is blind and deaf, so it is a challenge, but he is super cute and very sweet. He is also very intelligent too! He is all white aside from the little merle markings on his butt!! Too cute!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby plebayo » September 18th, 2011, 10:35 pm

Ino is SO adorable! I love his squishy face!!!! You need to post pics more often, he is such a fun/goobery looking dog!!! That's so awesome how he feels around for things in the bottom of the pool. What a cool dog!
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby HappyPuppy » September 19th, 2011, 11:38 am

I'm glad you guys found eachother!! He sounds (and looks!) like a real ham!
Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby furever_pit » September 23rd, 2011, 4:51 pm

Aww, I love Ino.
The pics of him straight chillin in the pool are the best.
Can he actually climb out of the pool on that ladder?
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby CinderDee » September 23rd, 2011, 6:09 pm

Fantastic pics! :loveU: I'm jealous of his pool. lol How is the collar holding up with all the activity & the pool in particular?
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Ino » September 24th, 2011, 1:41 pm

Yep, the goob can use the ladder to get out from in the pool and we put a piece of wood at the top of the ladder to widen it, and then I have a platform and stairs on the outside. He is quite amazing!!! For such a "stout" :oops: dog, he supports his weight well!! He has the strength to pull himself out and it is pretty funny to watch!!
Dee,
His collars take a beating, and up until recently it did great, but it is starting to take on an odd shape. Don't know how to explain it, but the material seems to have stretched in some areas and shrunk on others. It still works though and matches his lifejacket well. It has lasted longer than many of his collars though. He is tough on them. It is a good collar for strumming around in the yard incase I need to grab him, but we use a thicker collar for his walks since we have not mastered the pulling like a jackass routine!! I fear him collapsing his trachea with the strength and intensity of his pulling! We are in training now, so hopefully we will get it under control soon!! There has been improvements, but we still have a lot of work ahead to do!!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby CinderDee » September 24th, 2011, 11:09 pm

I think going in and out of the pool might be tough on that ribbon. If you think it's something I can fix feel free to send it back to me and I'll see what I can do. :)
He would probably pull my arm out of the socket with his strength. lol Good luck with the training!
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Ino » September 25th, 2011, 9:24 am

It's not a big problem, Dee. It still works, it is just a little tighter around the top of his neck than it is on the bottom. It still is functional, it just isn't as pretty as when he first got it, but no thinner collars last with him. I think the pool water and his intense pulling contributed to the odd shape. He is a tank- pulls like a machine!!! He has improved a lot since we moved to Fl a year ago with the leash walking, but we still have a way to go. Everyone in class adores him. I think his wuss side (afraid of other people initially and runs from spunky small dogs) makes people even more interested in meeting him. People were handing their dogs off to the trainer's assistant to come meet my goob. He is doing much better with new people lately, which is really good. He is just a happy playful dude!!! I love my baby!!! :D
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby madremissy » September 25th, 2011, 9:45 am

I love your "little dude" to :)
madremissy

Previous

Return to Gallery and Cinema