Hello All!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby KaylasMomJenn » May 17th, 2006, 10:02 am

My name is Jenn-I live outside of Buffalo, NY.

I currently co-own (if you can say so) a white pit bull with my soon to be ex. Her name is Marshmallow. I will post pictures soon.

I have seen a few familiar faces-cyd, hoyden, sue-
I have missed you all-
I hope to be welcomed here!

:wave:
KaylasMomJenn
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby rockermom » May 17th, 2006, 10:06 am

Welcome.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby Maryellen » May 17th, 2006, 10:11 am

Welcome Jenn!! anyone and everyone is welcome here, as long as there is no name calling and everyone follows the rules posted...

anywhoo... what got you into the breed? how long have you been involved in the breed? do you like pizza? ice cream? how many dogs do you have??

basically tell us your life story and post pics of your dogs/kids/etc....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby KaylasMomJenn » May 17th, 2006, 10:12 am

:)
Thanks! I followed a couple others here from another forum-I hope the drama won't persist in MY thread :)
KaylasMomJenn
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Maryellen » May 17th, 2006, 10:15 am

if it does i will warn those and then lock the thread.. so please, tell us more about yourself.. :D
Maryellen
I live here

Postby rockermom » May 17th, 2006, 10:16 am

Jenn you have to give more info for mods to open your membership.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 17th, 2006, 10:22 am

Maryellen wrote:if it does i will warn those and then lock the thread.. so please, tell us more about yourself.. :D

Yep, they have been warned. We gave them posting privilages & it can be taken from them just as easily. :)
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby KaylasMomJenn » May 17th, 2006, 10:25 am

My ex-husbands aunt is a breeder. We got Marshmallow when she was 3 months old. We got a female blue (Aries) from he also who was about 7 months old and had bitten my daughter 2 times-due to the agreement, I had to give her back to the breeder.
I joined SPBR last September, and had my first foster, Jasmine come to me in March. I picked up a mom and her litter through SPBR and about 2 days later, husband and I got into a really huge fight and unfortunately, I had to transport her to a new foster. (This was about 2 weeks ago) Melanie now has Susie and her pups.

I had to let my husband take Marshmallow and she is a complete wreck now-she looks miserable, she poops everywhere, and she is chewing everything up. I wont be able to take her until October when I get an apartment that will allow me to have a dog. (My 2 cats, rabbit, and hamster are staying with my mom)

I hope no one here is as judgemental as back there-I have to make decisions for myself and my daughter and no one knows what its like to live in my shoes.

I love my dog-and I loved my fosters-and I can not wait to be in the position again where I can start fostering and hopefully rescuing again.

BTW-I am 22, I have a 5 year old daughter, and I LOVE pizza! :)
I have been with my husband for 6 years-and we have been split up (off and on) since November. I have a boyfriend now, and he treats me like gold. Thanks all for listening to me babble! Pictures are uploading right now!
KaylasMomJenn
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Romanwild » May 17th, 2006, 10:28 am

Hello KaylasMomJenn and welcome to PBT! :gruven:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Maryellen » May 17th, 2006, 10:31 am

um charles, your access thing isnt showing, just the link......

dont worry jenn, we dont judge unless you do something really really really really stupid.. then we smack you around, whip you, then beat you
Maryellen
I live here

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 17th, 2006, 10:32 am

KaylasMomJenn wrote:We got a female blue (Aries) from he also who was about 7 months old and had bitten my daughter 2 times-due to the agreement, I had to give her back to the breeder.
I

I thought you had Aries PTS? Not judging, I just thought that's what you said before.
Welcome, I hope you are looking for a hassle-free environment where people talk about their pitbulls and not talk dirty about themselves :puke:

This is a great place!
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby KaylasMomJenn » May 17th, 2006, 10:38 am

Me and Marshmallow

Jasmine and Marshmallow

My daughter and her bunny

My daughter and Marshmallow

Me and my boyfriend
KaylasMomJenn
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby cheekymunkee » May 17th, 2006, 10:40 am

What cute babies you have!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 17th, 2006, 10:41 am

Marshmallow is a doll :)
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby KaylasMomJenn » May 17th, 2006, 10:52 am

Thanks!!
I got my butt blasted for telling everyone I didn't have her PTS-his aunt wanted her back because that was what I was planning on doing with her. She has 2 older kids and Aries is great with them.

Its unfortunate-because she was gorgeous and I loved her so much. I just couldn't take a chance on her seriously injuring my daughter-or someone else-she wanted her back-so I gave her back. :(
KaylasMomJenn
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Maryellen » May 17th, 2006, 10:52 am

omg i want that bunny!!! how adorable.. great pictures!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby KaylasMomJenn » May 17th, 2006, 11:01 am

I didn't want that bunny at all!
But now I love it (dont tell anyone, please!) :)

I dont know how to tell if its a boy or a girl-but I call it a him. My daughter named it Sunkissed-
KaylasMomJenn
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 17th, 2006, 11:13 am

KaylasMomJenn wrote:Thanks!!
I got my butt blasted for telling everyone I didn't have her PTS-his aunt wanted her back because that was what I was planning on doing with her. She has 2 older kids and Aries is great with them.

Its unfortunate-because she was gorgeous and I loved her so much. I just couldn't take a chance on her seriously injuring my daughter-or someone else-she wanted her back-so I gave her back. :(

Well, I guess that's good. Some dogs just have to be with older kids/people. Glad Aries is well. She is beautiful
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby Jenn » May 17th, 2006, 11:28 am

Hello and welcome! :)

(I think your the 3rd Jenn ;) )
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Hoyden » May 17th, 2006, 12:37 pm

Hello and welcome. I think you will enjoy the forum.

And a word advice about the ex and your dog, get a court order that details who pays for what and what visitation ect for the dog.

We have several friends that have court orders regarding the care and custody of their pets. (I thought it was nutty at first, but it does make sense).

One friend's custody agreement has the dog on the same visitation schedule as the kids UNLESS they are going away for vacation at which time the dog stays with the other party or boards at the custodial parties expense if the other party isn't going to be available. They split the dog's vet bills 50/50. The parent's get along for the same of the kids and the dog, so it works out for them.

The other friend had an ugly divorce but they have a court dictated visitation schedule and the vet divides the bills and bills each party 50/50.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Next

Return to Introductions