Morning News, Not another story

Pits in the news and info on Breed Specific Legislation.

Postby rockermom » May 17th, 2006, 7:25 am

Damb it I just saw a quick news flash with video on 2 teens somewhere in New York that were "attacked" by 2 pit bulls that escaped from their yard. The video showed a picture of a stockade fence with dog warning signs. A young teen with jeans that I guess were ripped by the dogs. And ACO carrying a sad looking pit bull to his truck. So far I cant find the story on the net. But found it interesting that the ACO is carrying a dog that attacked someone. I friggen hate seing these stories.
Last edited by rockermom on May 17th, 2006, 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby rockermom » May 17th, 2006, 8:14 am

hmm this sounds like a completely different story but it was all I could find so far. http://www.wnbc.com/news/9228251/detail.html
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby Maryellen » May 17th, 2006, 8:17 am

the link doesnt work:(
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Marinepits » May 17th, 2006, 8:21 am

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?secti ... id=4178411

Try this link -- it was all over the news late last night. The ACOs lost the dog that was shot because it ran into the woods. They're assuming it's dead "by now". :x
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby rockermom » May 17th, 2006, 8:22 am

Hmm works for me You can also check out on news 12 have to be a subscriber to one of the cable co and have your account #

http://www.news12.com/Home
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby rockermom » May 17th, 2006, 8:25 am

Im sitting here watching the news cause the video I cought this morning did not look like the same story. They showed one of the teens only had some ripped jeans. Where these news stories are saying all in Hospital.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby rockermom » May 17th, 2006, 8:31 am

Ok it is the same story. THe white van with the ACO loading the dog in is the same clip I saw this morning. However on the news I watched this morning was not as hyped up as the one on the link marinepits posted. Damb I hate hearing these stories.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby Maryellen » May 17th, 2006, 8:46 am

i dont have my cable account number so i cant sign up for free... dam
Maryellen
I live here

Postby rockermom » May 17th, 2006, 8:49 am

Well use marinepits link there is a video on there. Different from the one I saw more hyped up story.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby rockermom » May 17th, 2006, 8:51 am

Truth is I could not look at the news 12 either cause I no longer get paper billing and would have to call to get my Acount #.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby Maryellen » May 17th, 2006, 9:07 am

got it..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Maryellen » May 17th, 2006, 9:40 am

it is also in todays Star Ledger, i ripped the article out here at work.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby a-bull » May 17th, 2006, 12:55 pm

My local shelter just told me about it. They said the pitbull climate is getting really, really bad, and they anticipate it's only going to get worse. :(
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Return to Pit Bull news and BSL