New here

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby cheekymunkee » May 16th, 2006, 11:03 pm

Don't let it bother you, as my mother used to say "consider the source".
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby Jenn » May 16th, 2006, 11:04 pm

Hello and Welcome! :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
User avatar
Jenn
undecided
 
Posts: 11382
Location: TX

Postby LindsaySF » May 16th, 2006, 11:04 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:Don't let it bother you, as my mother used to say "consider the source".

Moms are smart aren't they? :)
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully
 
Posts: 490
Location: Prospect, CT

Postby a-bull » May 16th, 2006, 11:05 pm

Seems odd to be bothered by links, lol

Maybe you can find a link on it?? :wink3:
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here
 
Posts: 2926

Postby LindsaySF » May 16th, 2006, 11:07 pm

Hey Hoyden,

Melanie's intro thread was locked so I wanted to reply to you here:
Good for you! I like you already!

Thank you!! :)

With the way I've been treated the last few days, you'd think I was a serial killer or something. I always thought standing up for something you believe in was an admirable trait...


~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully
 
Posts: 490
Location: Prospect, CT

Postby LindsaySF » May 16th, 2006, 11:14 pm

a-bull wrote:Seems odd to be bothered by links, lol

Maybe you can find a link on it?? :wink3:

This one is a stretch, but I tried LOL.

Maybe some people are bothered by links because they are long and take up a lot of room?

Well then try TinyURL!

:D


~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully
 
Posts: 490
Location: Prospect, CT

Postby LindsaySF » May 16th, 2006, 11:31 pm

Here are some pictures of my dogs...


Aidan - from the Hartford animal shelter (February 2005)

Image Image


Cody - from the North Haven animal shelter (September 2005)

Image Image


Brutus (foster) - from the North Haven animal shelter (April 2006)

Image Image



~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully
 
Posts: 490
Location: Prospect, CT

Postby Hoyden » May 16th, 2006, 11:49 pm

LindsaySF wrote:Hey Hoyden,

Melanie's intro thread was locked so I wanted to reply to you here:
Good for you! I like you already!

Thank you!! :)

With the way I've been treated the last few days, you'd think I was a serial killer or something. I always thought standing up for something you believe in was an admirable trait...


~Lindsay~


It is - everywhere but on THAT forum. Besides, with your education on parasites, you probably scared him because he has a problem with parasites. Threads have been deleted because they were mentioned.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
User avatar
Hoyden
Collar Queen
 
Posts: 3342
Location: Hot, Hot Texas, Baby!

Postby LindsaySF » May 17th, 2006, 1:05 am

Does he really have a problem with parasites? :|


~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully
 
Posts: 490
Location: Prospect, CT

Postby Asta » May 17th, 2006, 4:59 am

Hello Lindsay and welcome :wave:
Great to have someone so knowledgable about parasites etc onboard :) Cute dogs btw!

Cheers,

Åsa
User avatar
Asta
Welcome Wagger
 
Posts: 3115
Location: Everywhere

Postby rockermom » May 17th, 2006, 8:47 am

Hello Lindsay and Welcome. I have valued your advice I have been given on another forum. Had no idea of your age and it does not matter. I am neutral about the forums. I strictly use them for advice on raising my dog. This forum out of 4 that I have used is the best when it comes to info on the dogs. I still go back and forth it depends on what info I need and sometimes I like as much advice as I can get. Hang out for a while. Think you will enjoy your stay.
Last edited by rockermom on May 17th, 2006, 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
rockermom
Supremely Bully
 
Posts: 1085

Postby KaylasMomJenn » May 17th, 2006, 9:59 am

Welcome, Lindsay! :wink:
User avatar
KaylasMomJenn
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 160
Location: North Tonawanda, NY

Postby Maryellen » May 17th, 2006, 10:16 am

Lindsey- please check your pm's , i need your help with parasites....
Maryellen
I live here
 
Posts: 5971

Postby rockermom » May 17th, 2006, 10:20 am

Lindsay Rocky is doing well becomming an anyoing little tween brat. Its nice you asked about him.
User avatar
rockermom
Supremely Bully
 
Posts: 1085

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 17th, 2006, 10:26 am

LindsaySF wrote:Does he really have a problem with parasites? :|


~Lindsay~


Yep he breeds them unintentionally. :ROFL2:

Hi Lindsay....fellow Pathology geek here...

You will find there are many over here who have woken up and smelled the foul odor. It happens once you come off your Kool Aid buzz....

Welcome! :wave:
User avatar
SpiritFngrz
I live here
 
Posts: 2711
Location: Central Mass.

Postby savagem » May 17th, 2006, 11:15 am

Hey Linds,

I found your intro thread. Lindsay is intelligent and full of valuable knowledge. She knows her worms! And she helped me to extricate myself from the garbage on the other site, and for that I am eternally grateful. I see I've been banned for life over there now, and nothing could make me happier!
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 221
Location: CT

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 17th, 2006, 11:17 am

Welcome to you as well
User avatar
SpiritFngrz
I live here
 
Posts: 2711
Location: Central Mass.

Postby LindsaySF » May 17th, 2006, 12:55 pm

Asta wrote:Hello Lindsay and welcome :wave:
Great to have someone so knowledgable about parasites etc onboard :) Cute dogs btw!

Thanks!! :)
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully
 
Posts: 490
Location: Prospect, CT

Postby LindsaySF » May 17th, 2006, 12:59 pm

houlabulla? wrote:Hello Lindsay and Welcome. I have valued your advice I have been given on another forum. Had no idea of your age and it does not matter. I am neutral about the forums. I strictly use them for advice on raising my dog. This forum out of 4 that I have used is the best when it comes to info on the dogs. I still go back and forth it depends on what info I need and sometimes I like as much advice as I can get. Hang out for a while. Think you will enjoy your stay.
Thanks so much. Umm... what was your name again? I remember Rocky's name but not yours! LOL

I figured at least SOMEONE valued my advice, but it still hurt for a certain-member-that-shall-go-unnamed to be so mean to me about it and question my knowledge in her rude PM's. It was a little ridiculous. The basis of her message was essentially "I know more than you! Neener neener neener!!" Oh grow up... :rolleyes2:


~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully
 
Posts: 490
Location: Prospect, CT

Postby LindsaySF » May 17th, 2006, 1:00 pm

savagem wrote:Hey Linds,

I found your intro thread. Lindsay is intelligent and full of valuable knowledge. She knows her worms! And she helped me to extricate myself from the garbage on the other site, and for that I am eternally grateful. I see I've been banned for life over there now, and nothing could make me happier!


They banned you too Mel? I'm sorry... You were there a lot longer than me too... :(


~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully
 
Posts: 490
Location: Prospect, CT

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], gauddyusazy, Google [Bot]