T-shirt saying ideas...

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby TheRedQueen » August 4th, 2011, 10:48 pm

I did this last year for Braden...and I need to start earlier this year. I need t-shirt sayings for Braden and Emma for the big flyball tournament this year, the CanAm Classic. We get single shirts screen-printed...purple shirts with yellow/gold text. On the front of the shirt it'll say Two-lane Highway (our team name)

Last year we did this for Braden:

Plane ticket to Indy: $150.00
Entry fee for Score: $93.75
Basketballs: $30.00
Being a Junior handler running a 4 second dog at CanAm: Priceless!

Emma runs Inara, and Braden still runs Score. Both are skipping school and coming to Indy for this. I don't want to get them plain old CanAm shirts, like everyone has. I want them ones that they can/will wear to other tournaments that say "I was at CanAm"

I'm brain-dead, and can't think of anything right now...so any help is appreciated.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby mnp13 » August 4th, 2011, 11:26 pm

I still like the "getting to tell Erin what to do" version. lol
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby iluvk9 » August 6th, 2011, 7:49 am

1) Can-Am Flyball Classic
We work for free and love it.

2) Can-Am Flyball Classic
Helping Our Dogs Win

3) Can-Am Flyball Classic
We Run for the Dogs

4) Can-Am Flyball Classic
I Run With Winners
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » August 6th, 2011, 7:55 am

Michelle...I forgot about that one! lol We are getting Emma one soon that says "legal guardian" to go along with our one of our adult's shirts that says "Lost child"

Joyce...great ideas! (though lately, I don't think winners is applicable...lol)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » September 23rd, 2011, 8:17 am

We're not going with the bossing Erin around sayings, since Braden is currently grounded by his mom, and lost races with Score from me...for being MEAN to Emma and calling her a B*tch. So a new saying is needed. ;)

Emma's Shirt is going to say..."I LOVE CAN AM FLYBALL" but the Flyball part will be in mirror image. Inside joke, she wrote all over her face one day at a flyball tourney...but did it in a mirror and wrote it all backwards...lol. She's blonde at heart.

Not sure about Braden's shirt yet. Thinking about..."Real men kiss their dogs" or "Real men run flyball in dresses" or "AKA Shirley Temple" (he wore a Shirley Temple outfit for the June tourney...we all dressed as Cocktails. ;) He was quite content in his dress...he wears a dress every Halloween according to his mom.

But...I have some ideas for my new shirts, and I need opinions on how best to write them

First idea:

Flyball is best played with b**ches of the 4-legged variety
or
I like playing flyball with 4-legged b**ches

Second idea:

My Wiener+Balls=Flyball Fun!

Yes! I'm Playing with My Wiener (and balls!)

Flyball: Getting to play with My Wiener in public

TheRedQueen

Postby mnp13 » September 23rd, 2011, 10:53 am

This one:

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » September 23rd, 2011, 11:16 am

mnp13 wrote:This one:

:D yes!

TheRedQueen

Return to Off-Topic